Paul Joseph Watson: Hillary’s health — and the media coverup

Faith Goldy of TheRebel.media talks to Paul Joseph Watson about Hillary Clinton’s health and whether the media is covering for her.

Of course the db media is covering for her depends covered ass.  It’s what they do and they are all on the same team.

This topic is what Trump needs to hammer her on.  On top of being a unindicted criminal and serial liar she is deathly sick.  If elected, the hag would croak in office.  President Tim Kaine… oh shivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The asshat has only a few brain cells more than Joe Biden.

It’s good to see our Canukian cousins up North taking the time to cover this.  Our media sure as shit isn’t going to,

10 Responses to Paul Joseph Watson: Hillary’s health — and the media coverup

1. Pingback: HN&F | Paul Joseph Watson: Hillary’s health — and the media coverup |

2. I.R. Wayright says:

Note to self; pick up more stick pins for the Clinton voodoo dolls.

3. Adrienne says:

Parkinson is my guess.

4. Peppermint says:

I read that some doctor is diagnosing her with Parkinson’s although he has not seen her medically. Of course this is dangerous and unethical to do that.

But I looked up Parkinson’s which is called PD for short and here is what I found.

Parkinson’s disease (PD) is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder that is currently diagnosed clinically by finding slowness of movement along with either rest tremor or rigidity. The only definitive diagnosis for PD is by autopsy. While usually thought of as a motor disorder, 30-75% of patients with PD go on to develop dementia. As the disease progresses dementia is often more disabling than the motor symptoms leading to higher rates of nursing home placement and death. While there are treatments (medications and surgical procedures) that improve the motor symptoms, there are no treatments that slow or halt disease progression nor prevent dementia in PD.

5. vonMesser says:

I want to see a law (and I don’t like many laws) that requires from every person who runs for President/Vice President:
    1. A complete medical examination by doctors from Bethesda Naval Hospital
    2. A complete psychological examination by doctors from Bethesda Naval Hospital
    3. 10 years of complete tax returns
    and these reports be made fully and completely public no later than June first of the election year.

6. Just Gene says:

“The only definitive diagnosis for PD is by autopsy.” – then let’s quit all the speculating and find out for sure!
    luvya

7. I.R. Wayright says:

“American woman, stay away from me
    American woman, mama let me be
    Don’t come hanging around my door
    I don’t want to see your face no more

I got more important things to do
    Than spend my time growin’ old with you
    Now woman, stay away
    American woman, listen what I say

American woman, get away from me
    American woman, mama let me be
    Don’t come knocking around my door
    I don’t want to see your shadow no more

Colored lights can hypnotize
    Sparkle someone else’s eyes
    Now woman, get away
    American woman, listen what I say

I don’t need your war machines
    I don’t need your ghetto scenes
    Colored lights can hypnotize
    Sparkle someone else’s eyes

Bye bye, bye bye
    Bye bye, bye bye
    American woman
    You’re no good for me

And I’m no good for you
    (American woman) I’m looking at you right in the eye
    I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do
    (American woman) I’m gonna leave you woman”

8. captbogus2 says:

Her drive to become POTUS despite her health is just one more piece of evidence she doesn’t give a tinker’s damn about the USA or the American citizen. She only thinks about herself.
    So many lemmings follow..

I’m sure her ‘personal physician’ was more interested in his own continued health when he made his diagnosis.
    But really, What difference does it make ? If they just keep her alive long enough to win, that’s all that matters anyway. Clinton or Kaine ? Does it matter to the puppeteers which puppet’s strings they yank ?