Paul Joesph Watson: Will Julian Assange be Assassinated?

Is the Wikileaks founder the next victim of the Clinton body count?

You bet Assange is in the crosshairs of Clinton hitmen.  Hell, what’s the count now. … 55?

Assange better be in a bombproof bunker.

14 Responses to Paul Joesph Watson: Will Julian Assange be Assassinated?

1. Pingback: HN&F | Paul Joseph Watson: Will Julian Assange be Assassinated? |

2. vonmesser says:

Maybe Trump will hire him for the CIA or NSA, etc.

• upaces88 says:

GREAT IDEA!

I hope he can hide before Clinton finds him. 4 dead this last week for simply being “Anti-Clinton”…that’s all the articles said….

3. Uriel says:

I would be for sure!

4. Pingback: Paul Joesph Watson: Will Julian Assange be Assassinated? – The way I see things …

5. Popular Front says:

Well they’ll have to raid the Ecuadorian embassy in London if they want to get him. That’s where he’s been hiding these last several years to avoid extradition to face rape charges. I’m ashamed to say this pale faced pantywaister is a fellow Australian.
    He’s sh*tscared that if the Swedes get him, he’ll be extradited to the USA on espionage charges. I say, tough luck nancyboy, don’t poke your nose into things that don’t concern you. He’s just like that creep Snowden, full of his messianic self-importance. Sooner or later one or both of them will stick their heads out and ……whoosh! Off to the interrogation rooms.

6. As I was listening to the video, My thoughts went to some of murders that happened under Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and some other unsavory characters, I couldn’t help but compare the murders in history to some of the murders that are happening with people that had to do with Clinton. Socialism at its highest level and worse, :(.

7. myfoxmystere says:

A$$’ange will be on Hildebeest’s hit list for sure. However, I fear for Sharlene Wilson even more because she’s unfinished business from $limyBubba’s years of occupancy.

• Hardnox says:

Who is Sharlene Wilson?

• myfoxmystere says:

Sharlene Wilson used to be a drug runner for the Clintons back in Arkansas. She witnessed a murder on a railroad track in Little Rock, and became a snitch. Wilson’s boyfriend was the AG who framed her with cocaine and other narcotics. The AG & Hildebeest issued death threats against Wilson while she served time in prison, but they failed to whack her. I learned plenty about Hildebeest by monitoring tapings of her with commentator Jane Chastain who had a live radio show where I worked. Jane & I would be in studio or Jane would be on a remote when I would get a call from the prison where Wilson served time, and I would need to tape her to air later on Jane’s show. Sharlene Wilson was one of the people involved with the Clintons who taught me what Hildebeest is like.

8. Uriel says:

Myfox. I did not know the name BUT it explains why my friend was so vehemently against Hillary. Her husband was a prison warden and from all you mentioned must have been involved somehow at that time. She as his spouse knew quite a bit too as the one expected to head up the social setting for prison personnel.