The Night of the Long Knives

From THE CONSTITUTION:

As a historian (and a person pf Prußian-German descent who had relatives on both sides in WW-1 and 2 and lost over 200 relatives in the Camps) I have a great interest in the politics of the day. I came across thisd article the other day, and since I have said many times that I saw similarities between not and Wiemar Germany, thought I would share it.

Just as the Nazi’s formed the SA and then the SS, to give the party an army of it’s own, Democrats have formed the KKK back in the late 1860’s, and now the READY RESERVE CORPS (hidden in Obama-Care)

HR 3590 – now PL 111-148.   SEC. 5210. ESTABLISHING A READY RESERVE CORPS. Section 203 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 204) is amended to read as follows: ‘‘SEC. 203. COMMISSIONED CORPS AND READY RESERVE CORPS. ‘‘(a) ESTABLISHMENT.— ‘‘(1) IN GENERAL.—There shall be in the Service a commissioned Regular Corps and a Ready Reserve Corps for service in time of national emergency. ‘‘(2) REQUIREMENT.—All commissioned officers shall be citizens of the United States and shall be appointed without regard to the civil-service laws and compensated without regard to the Classification Act of 1923, as amended. ‘‘(3) APPOINTMENT.—Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall be appointed by the President and commissioned officers of the Regular Corps shall be appointed by the President with the advice and consent of the Senate. ‘‘(4) ACTIVE DUTY.—Commissioned officers of the Ready Reserve Corps shall at all times be subject to call to active duty by the Surgeon General, including active duty for the purpose of training. ‘‘(5) WARRANT OFFICERS.—Warrant officers may be appointed to the Service for the purpose of providing support to the health and delivery systems maintained by the Service and any warrant officer appointed to the Service shall be considered for purposes of this Act and title 37, United States Code, to be a commission.

Reads to me as a private army, controlled by the Secretary of HHS under the direction of the President.

The Eerie Similarities Between The Beginning of Nazi Germany and America Today

We, in America, are not that far away from conducting our own “Night of the Long Knives”. Too many of us are now practicing “revenge politics”. We want revenge against the rich, the poor, whites, blacks, latinos, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Democrats, Republicans, and just politicians in general. When we pull the lever for someone on the basis of “he’s going to get ‘em”, we are no better than the Germans who cheered Hitler.

Obama ChangeOn the campaign trail in 2008, Barack Obama promised a “Civilian National Security Force” that would be “just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded as the US Military.” Sturmabteilung, anyone?

Bernie Sanders supporters believe Obama and Hillary Clinton have not gone far enough in their Socialism. Sanders promises a ‘political revolution’, with all the progressive, liberal, free, socialist stuff you can stand.

Obama prosecutes journalists and whistleblowers who expose the truth behind the administration’s unconstitutional, illegal behaviors. Trump has proposed easing libel laws so he can punish those who write or say unfavorable things about him.

As Hitler did with Röhm, Obama supports the LGBT community as long as it’s convenient. While the left’s mantra condemns Omar Mateen for targeting a gay nightclub in Orlando, Attorney General Loretta Lynch recently declared his motives may never be known. The Obama Administration just completely abandoned the LGBT community to cover for a faction they deem more important to their agenda, the Islamic extremists.

Does any of this sound familiar?

Let me emphasize I am not saying Obama, Sanders, Clinton or Trump would do what Hitler did. But can we agree there are quite a few similarities? Hitler did not start out executing Jews. He worked his way up, grabbing power whenever he could. The people were so distraught they even cheered it. Are we not at that point?

About vonMesser

Retired from the US Navy (21 years) and state (20 years). Recently remarried after being widowed for 5 years. 2 daughters, and a step-daughter, all functioning adults). Graduated from college after the Navy with BA in Education, psychology, Economics, History and Political Science. Teach Hunter Safety for Washington (since 1991) and do historical reenactments for Civil War, WW-1and WW-2.

27 Responses to The Night of the Long Knives

1. Uriel says:

It does to me too.

2. I love your commentary. It’s spot on and accurate.

I’ve seen this coming for decades. Warned by my Father, who’s history you may vaguely know, saw what we’re seeing and had the wherewithal to tell me what’s ahead should nothing change. He was 100% right.

Sturmabteilung, for sure. Though I’m not sure which of them will take that formidable position. BLM, Black Panthers, Islamists, street gangs or all combined.

O’bama’s desire to federalize the nation’s police forces concerns me most. THEY would, in essence, become the Allgemeine Schutzstaffeln; the Black Shirts.

No matter who becomes what, this country is headed in an ugly direction to which there is no foreseeable turn-around. It will take Christ, Himself, to fix this mess.

• vonMesser says:

I see BLM as the SA, and I’m not sure who in the SS category, possibly the Panthers. Or maybe a resurgence of the Weather Underground. The reason I put the BLM in the SA category is they are uncontrollable, and easily sacrificed for the “good of the state”

3. upaces88 says:

I am having to paraphrase this because it was his first year in office We are going to have a bigger Military here at home. They will be well-funded. (He indicated it was like HIS OWn personal Military vs. the U.S. Military.

At that ime, if you will remember back, that is when the NBPP was out in force!

My question is: “Are they going to be American Born Citizens?”

• vonMesser says:

Are they even going to be citizens? And if so, will they “look like America” or will they be specific racial/ethnic/religious backgrounds?

4. Blessed B. says:

Yep…most definitely scary! I’m sure this would be the scenario if Hitlery gets in and it will come quicker than anyone can imagine. With Trump….it may take a bit longer for it all to unfold.

I’ve been noticing on other blogs that there is such hatred between persons commenting…..it just seems that everyone is practicing the ‘revenge politics’ against anyone else who has an opposing view.

I’ve mentioned a few times on different blogs that the attitudes that the commenters have is exactly like the attitude of Nazi Germany. They hate anyone who is not just like them and are considered the enemy.

Such a sad state of affairs……. Maranatha…..Come quickly dear Lord!

• vonMesser says:

BB, do we really want HIM to come right now? After all, I think one of the questions HE will ask is “Why did you not resolve this on your own? After all, I gave you brains and ability”

• Blessed B. says:

I think He knows why we need Him so badly right now…..we totally effed up and we have traded our brains and abilities in for mush. We have allowed the evil to get a very big lead and it’s now out of control… too many fronts to fight on our own.

• If you think it’s “sporty” now, just wait…it’s gonna get a LOT worse.

Besides, nothing will happen until the “week of peace” comes and the Temple is built. Only THEN can we anticipate His arrival. Till then, hang onto your hats!

It is a very familiar story. It also follows Alinsky “rules for radicals” and the Cloward-Piven plans perfectly. The left has nothing to sell America except division. This division has also rubbed off on many on the right.

The level of hate and vitriol today is off the charts. This is Obama’s legacy. I believe it can be repaired when the heat is turned down on the boiling pot.

I fear if Trump were to lose (which I don’t believe he will) then that pot will boil over.

• On the contrary, HN. It NEEDS to boil over in order to, finally, put out the flames of hatred and render this fetid soup free of the scum that floats on the top.

I’m afraid that no matter who wins, this pot will boil over. The only difference being in WHO starts the revenge and who will bear the reckoning. I think the loyal, patriotic Americans will do as they did in 1775.

None is more ferocious than an person that’s had enough and has nothing to lose.

• I.R. Wayright says:

We will never unite as one considering the differences in teaching what passes for history these days, compared to 60 years ago. And if the progeny entrusted with the future of this country does not learn our correct history, along with ethics and some old fashioned morals and discipline, we can not survive and prosper.
        BTW; I read a statistic yesterday that left me shaking my head. Marijuana use is up three fold from a couple years ago. Good luck trying to pound any sense into those individuals.

• Uriel says:

Good point on history. With the rapidly censored historical events how will any in the future know truth. As to MJ. This is Exactly what was hoped for by NWO and communists, much easier to control masses and genetically eliminate problems this way.

• I’m sure there are a few books, laying in dust, in each town that can provide a fair glance at the real history for the future classes.
          In the days of old, only the teachers had books. That’s what the blackboard was for.
          Yes, this may be archaic, to some extent, but it doesn’t take numerous copies to run a class. It takes discipline and dedication. Something absent in today’s over-loaded, riotous “zoos”.

• Blessed B. says:

I.R. Wayright….

You ask … “When the dust settles, and the blood dries, who will staff the re-education camps?”

The answer to that question will depend on who wins. History is written by the victorious in a battle.