Gingrich and Becerra debate state of 2016 race

This morning on FOX News Sunday…

After watching this I am convinced Trump will kick Hillary’s ass this November.  Former House speaker Newt Gingrich and Democratic Congressman Becerra (Dim-CA) react to Clinton “alleged” widening lead over Trump.

The left is totally disconnected with the reality that Americans experience everyday.

11 Responses to Gingrich and Becerra debate state of 2016 race

1. Uriel says:

Well said. I find it mind blowing that those voting for Hillary from the grassroots up have so little grasp of truth. Most can’t even tell you what she has done either as senator or secretary that advanced our economy, kept national security and interests in the forefront, or helped workers. Everything has been pay-to-play at the expense of our economy, health, and financial stability. Just looking at her voting record as senator and her push to encourage massive Middle Eastern refugee increase versus what has been happening in Europe should scare the bejezum out of citizens.

• Hardnox says:

I agree, We have the lefty media to thank for that. They simply will not expose her criminality and incompetence but they never miss the slightest cheap opportunity to go after someone on our side.

2. BangZoom! says:

Typical democrat. Get agitated and interrupt with cheap shots and talking points.

3. GunnyG says:

The Clot is toast.

4. GoHuggaTree says:

It’s a shame that Gingrich’s brand is so tarnished with BOTH lefties and conservatives. The man is, and has been for years, brilliant and fearlessly outspoken.

• Hardnox says:

Great comment. I agree. I guess when one negotiates with pigs they are bound to get some slop on them. Sometimes he scares me when he hobnobs with lefties just for the sheer optics then I keep wondering if he’s circling for the kill or just gleaning intel.

5. Popular Front says:

You see what we have here folks is your standard leftoid denialism at work. In Leftyland you only have to say something and it becomes truth; keep repeating it and it becomes unassailable truth helped along by the Greek Chorus of the left – the mainstream media – who faithfully parrot the party line no matter how ridiculous.

6. vonMesser says:

Serious question: Is it possible for a Democrat to actually tell he truth?

• Uriel says:

It is if it is their truth. Which is usually not the same as factual truth. At least the ones I have seen interviewed appear to be that way.