She Wishes

The Malfunctioning Maobot, AKA Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton, sure has been glitching out and short circuiting a lot lately, and now she has called Donald Trump her husband.
Now, it could be that she is just so used to bitching at her husband that when she was bitching about Trump she got a little confuzzled, and it could be that she is a nearly life like android with some kind of wiring problem, or it could be that she’s sick (physically and/or mentally), but it could also be that she realizes that Donald is strong and lively while Bill is just a shuffle-shambling zombielike shadow of a man and she wishes she could be Melania.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

45 Responses to She Wishes

1. Uriel says:

Odd behavior to say the least. No wonder she hasn’t given many interviews. Her Chris Wallace interview is equally strange. I think she needs a full disclosure medical exam seriously. In this I am not being sarcastic just truthful. If she is in medical distress then no way should she be considering running for office.

2. In all honesty, it’s also like she’s not even the same person at times. At the nomination, she had the tight face of a thirty year old. Other times she has huge bags under the eyes and wrinkles on wrinkles. What gives?

• Blessed B says:

Clones!!! It wouldn’t surprise me any if both hitlery and Obi have clones of themselves….OR…they really are alien Draconians … shapeshifters who have the ability to look human but really are lizard people. Either way….both are evil and should be exterminated.

• Popular Front says:

Somebody forgot to do up the clip underneath her hairline to keep her exoskin taut. They were ritually devoured after the nomination.

• Pop! Good to see you over here, mate! We could use some more Aussies to balance out the rogue Canadian! (Just kidding, BB!)

• Blessed B. says:

I’m not a ‘Rogue” Canadian…I’m a “Redneck Canadian” and I’m certainly not the only Canadian who reads HN&F articles….just not many of us comment here 🙁

• No offense meant, BB! Among freedom lovers, ‘rogue’ is a compliment! And I’m sure you’re right about there being many other good freedom-loving Canadians reading these posts, and God bless ’em!

• Popular Front says:

Hiya Grunt! Good to be here. I found this great site by some meanderings the other day and dropped in. My kind of people, my kind of thinking.

• Excellent. I think you’ll find, as well, that many of these blokes are ex-military, like yourself. Some are almost as badass as you, possibly more so, but that couldn’t be settled properly without some whiskey, at least, so that could take some time. 😉

3. vonmesser says:

Speaking quasiprofessionally (I worked on a psych ward for 5 years) there is something”small” wrong with the Donald and something MAJOR wrong with Hillary.

4. Blessed B. says:

LMAO!!! I just spit soda all over my computer screen! Good one Popular Front! Give a warning though next time please……. 🙂

I knew she was a Draconian shape shifter!

I’m sure The Donald threw up in his mouth a little and clutched Melania tight when he heard the scuzbag say that !

6. Blessed B says:

In the famous words of Chief Dan George to Clint Eastwood in the Movie ‘The Outlaw Josey Wales’…. “None taken.”…..I was just pulling your chain a little bit! 🙂

• Chief Dan had some good quotes in that movie!

• Blessed B says:

Yep…he sure did! Hubby actually got to take a long canoe ride with Chief Dan and he said that he was full of those quotes in real life!

• What????!??!? Mr. B has canoed with the real Chief Dan??? That’s crazy awesome! I bet he’s a hoot in real life. Didn’t know Chief Dan was from Alberta.

• Blessed B says:

Yep he did. Chief Dan was from the Haida Nation which is around Vancouver, B.C. Hubby lived in Vancouver for a time with his first wife who was Native Indian.

Hubby says he was a hoot in real life. He’d say things with a dead pan face and one wasn’t quite sure if he was joking or serious…..

• I believe him! I just looked up the Chief, and I didn’t realize how old he was when he was acting. He was born before the turn of the last century (1899?), and he died back in 1981 when I was just getting out of high school. It’s too bad he’s not still around, but he’d be almost 120!

• Blessed B says:

Yep…he was already quite old when my hubby took the canoe trip with him…..That was sometime in the later 1970’s….

I sure would like to hear what he thinks of things happening today…..

• He’d probably say something like: “There’s nothing wrong with your young Trudeau that a good grizzly attack wouldn’t cure. I’m glad I didn’t live to see this. Times have always been troubled, but you poor idiots are screwed!”

• Blessed B says:

Only for four years God Willing! He’s been so busy with his Canada wide and world tours that not much has been changed in our legislation…and what has been changed, is not really anything major…..

• Blessed B says:

“Endeavour to Persevere”!!! So says Chief Dan George….In the DVD documentary for this movie, Clint says much of what Chief Dan says is unscripted. Prior to shooting a scene, Clint would give the Chief some general ideas about what he was to say, and the Chief would take it from there.