and is surprised that Americans use Al Gore’s invention to find out that the shithead is working hard to get MUSLIMS into American politics. So he deletes his website but again, thanks to Al Gore’s internet, and the Internet Wayback Machine, it is here for all to see. The Gunny wonders how much The Hildabeast gave him to use his son for political points. The Clintons continue to be lower than pond scum.
KM KHAN LAW OFFICE
Khizr Muazzam Khan
Attorney at Law
Mr. Khan is the founder of the ESI Institute, New York, which offers courses and seminars on US and cross-border electronic discovery law and HIPAA Compliance related topics world wide.
Mr. Khan is also the founder of two recent pro bono projects, legal services for the families of the men and the women serving in the Armed Forces and legal services for those not represented by the legal counsel especially the elderly, the women and the children in New York.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Litigation Electronic Discovery
- HIPAA Compliance & Audit
- E2 Treaty Investors, EB5 Investments & Related Immigration Services
- New York State Supreme Court, 3rd Dept.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
Bar and Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association – Litigation & Health Law Sections
- American Health Lawyers Association
- CFC – American College of Forensic Examiners, Certified Forensic Consultant
- HPSC – HIPAA Privacy & Security Certified
- Applied Discovery – eDiscovery Certified
- HIMSS – Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, US and Europe, Member
EXCERPT: “What’s perhaps interesting is that also on this website that he has now deleted, Khan revealed that he spent nearly a decade working for the mega-D.C. law firm Hogan & Hartson—now Hogan Lovells LLP—which connects him directly with the government of Saudi Arabia and the Clintons themselves. Saudi Arabia, which has retained the firm that Khan worked at for years, has donated between $10 million and $25 million to the Clinton Foundation. Hillary Clinton, despite the repeated urging of Trump, has refused to return the Clinton Cash money to the Saudis. What’s more, Hogan Lovells also did Hillary Clinton’s taxes—and helped acquire the patents for parts of the technology she used in crafting her illicit home-brew email server that the FBI director called “extremely careless” in handling classified information.”
The Gunny wonders if the FBI/DOJ/IRS will get around to the corruption that is rife with the Clintons and anyone connected with the scumbags. Not to mention that the EB5 Visa is just one big scam and we’re the payees and the patsies.
THE REAL DEAL ON KHAN: