Test Your Stomach Strength

As you watch an Idiot mention himself 119 times in a speech supposedly about The Hilda Hag. Schmuck, thy name is Obama. And people worry about Trump as POTUS and the nuclear codes when this moron has control of them? The thought of this idiot in charge of ANYTHING remotely military should send a torrent of shit down one’s leg.

More gut-wrenching videos by the serial narcissistic sociopath himself! CAN YOU HANDLE IT!?

Jan. 5th, 2016: In 33 Minute Speech on Guns, Obama Refers to Himself 76 Times
Oct. 1st, 2015: In 12 Minute Speech to America About Mass Shooting, Obama Refers to Himself 28 Times
Jan. 27th, 2015: In India, Watch Obama Refer to Himself 118 Times in a 33-Minute Speech

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

9 Responses to Test Your Stomach Strength

I’m as strong as an ox and just can’t do it. I’ve already heard enough snippets from the talking heads and am full out of rubber TV bricks. 🙂

I’m not surprised the dickhead mentioned himself 119 times. I can’t wait until January when we don’t have to hear his daily mutterings.

• Fellow Patriot says:

Hopefully, we’ll be listening to President Trump, and not Hitlery.

• GunnyG says:

Hardnox,

I agree. I could not take ten seconds of the idiot. If you want a laugh, go to the Salon story on Drudge and read the comments. These idiots think Obama is God!

2. Just Gene says:

His rant wasn’t a complete waste – it was better than any laxative I’ve ever taken – like him, I shit for an hour.
    luvya

3. Peppermint says:

I can’t take listening to him like HN said. I’d be throwing bricks too or smashing up something so I didn’t watch to save my sanity.

Unfortunately this is not the last we’re going to hear from this Jihadist in the WH. He’s going to live in DC and be an activist again. You know he’ll have his face on the TV as much as possible speaking about his “activism” which I’m sure is going to be more horrifying things.

Also it gives him the opportunity to keep bashing Trump if Trump wins.

However I can’t wait to see him out of the WH. 8 years have felt like 8 centuries with him. My stomach churns every time I see him. So I turn off the TV. If I don’t I either have diarrhea or a bad stomach ache. I’m getting low on my Pepto Bismol and should take stock our on it.

I want to make a correction. I counted 150 times. But many of them were when he was doing his Porky Pig imitation. I..I..I..I…..