N&F Poll: How Concerned Are you With Domestic Terrorism?

How Concerned Are you With Domestic Terrorism?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

22 Responses to N&F Poll: How Concerned Are you With Domestic Terrorism?

1. Vic Mazza says:

Dear Americans,

Obama & Clinton, policies virtually identical have set the stage for unrest in world in the most violent and culturally contrasting geographical locations.

Mr. Obama has put his own outlook on things 1st as opposed to the will of the American public (in more ways than one).

While the Obama administration imports more potential terrorism (for his own selfish gain), Clinton condones same.

Why are thousands more muslims coming here than any other background, worse yet unvetted, worse yet @ our expense.

Exactly how many of us have the secret service around to protect us and our families.

And the expense of these policies to the American taxpayers is staggering!!!

When is enough enough!?

Mr. Trump please kick some ass!!!… and quickly…expose the truth!!! Become our voice and our will! Enough is enough!

How many more of us have to die or be mangled forever! Why is no one speaking up for our victims who are no longer here!

This silence I personally find deafening!

Vic Mazza, concerned American patriot

• Hardnox says:

We share in your frustrations Vic. The left needs division. It’s their life blood. The left needs to be voted out of every office and purged from academia.

2. the unit says:

I voted as to terrorism on U.S. soil. Not Janet Napolitano’s definition of domestic terrorism by patriots, Christians, veterans, and etc.

3. Wetzel says:

Okay, three more cops killed. Whether Isis, Muslims, or BLM, or ??, an act of terror of some sort. How’s it go? “It takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun.” If it’s legal in your state to carry, do so after you have enough training that you are proficient.
    Wetzel

• Hardnox says:

I know a lot of people are taking that advice. My buddy has a gun shop and the guns and ammo are flying off the shelves as are the applications for CCW.

4. I.R. Wayright says:

I voted “Somewhat concerned” because I am concerned about running out of ammo before I run out of the need for it, should that need arise.

5. gunnyginalaska says:

Not really concerned however, I’ve started carrying concealed again since BLM assholes had a pathetic rally in Anchorage. Still and all, the vermin are here.

• Hardnox says:

Good on you. I’ve never stopped. My 1911 is like my American Express card, I never leave home without it. M4 is in the truck.

I remain concerned however since president dickhead keeps pouring gasoline on the fire while blaming others.

• I.R. Wayright says:

I went to a patriotic rally once and rumors were there might be some demonstrators near by. A friend I was with had a lawn chair in it’s carrying bag slung over his shoulder. I asked to borrow it if he wasn’t going to use it. He said quietly, “It’s not a lawn chair.” I bought one of those lawn chairs at my next opportunity.

The results are pretty much what I expected.
    Only a fool or a terrorist would be unconcerned.

7. GoHuggaTree says:

But, but, but our all-knowing President Perfectly-Creased-Trousers just said that the world has never been more peaceful. What, me worry?

8. barnslayer says:

I work in NYC. I do not enjoy being disarmed by the liberal government. Especially in an environment that demonizes the police and invites third world scum.

• Hardnox says:

Welcome to N&F. I agree, your unalienable rights have been taken away from you. Elections have consequences.

The lefty high-fiving of thugs and 3rd world trash makes me at a loss for words. How is it that they think themselves immune to the consequences? It makes no sense. Of course lefties never do.

• barnslayer says:

They have exempted themselves from trivialities such as oblamercare and their own beloved gun restrictions. Chuck Schumer has a CCW and armed guards and the rest have the same options courtesy of the disarmed taxpayer.
        They are pretty much immune up until America reaches the breaking point. Once that happens it will get very messy. Hopefully Trump will set things right before that becomes necessary.