President Obama’s Dream Soldier

From The Patriot Post:

Bergdahl’s Desertion Charge Embarrasses Obama.

In a Tuesday appearance before a military judge, Bowe Bergdahl was arraigned on charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy, charges if proved in the court of law could land the man a life sentence. Oh, how the U.S. government’s tone has changed about the soldier. When the Obama administration first announced trading five prisoners from Guantanamo Bay for the lone private — a move that proved both illegal and put enemy leaders back into the fight — National Security Advisor Susan Rice said Bergdahl “served the United States with honor and distinction.” Typical. Bergdahl was held prisoner by the Taliban for five years after he walked away from his post in Afghanistan in 2009. Barack Obama’s dream soldier is one whose head was so filled with grandeur on becoming a whistleblower that he thought the rules didn’t apply to him.

Commentator Charles Krauthammer said the incident illustrates just how inept Obama is when it comes to leadership. “I think the loss is the fact that Obama actually thought that he deserved a victory lap when he announced the release and stood up in the Rose Garden with the parents of this man who could turn out to be a traitor. It just tells you what Obama is thinking. … It’s simply staggering. And if you’re a soldier serving under this commander in chief you have to wonder about what kind of command he’s exercising.”

~~~~~~~~~

Pardon my stubbornness, but I never believed Bergdahl was being held prisoner – I’ve always thought he converted. When you look at the pictures of his supposed incarceration, he doesn’t appear to be bound by any form of handcuffs – none of the normal stuff that would prohibit him running away.

The Pat Post seems to think O is embarrassed over this. That’s doubtful – first he’d have to have a sense of wrong doing, but if he has the good sense to be embarrassed about his solder boy being charged, then it couldn’t be more well deserved. For O to trade even one terrorist for this deserter was blasphemous, but to give them 5 top leaders was treasonous. They won’t, but I hope they throw the book at him and I wish they’d send O with him to share a cell.

~Kathy

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to President Obama’s Dream Soldier

1. Garnet92 says:

This is just one more example of what’s missing in our “president.” I should say, one of the MANY things that are missing in Barack Obama – judgement.

If it weren’t for bad judgement, Obama wouldn’t have any at all. Just look at the decisions that he’s made and note how many are definitely NOT in the best interests of the United States. He is dishonest, deceitful, devious, and duplicitous and is devoid of any positive character traits – or, in the parlance of the day, he SUCKS.

How anyone can believe or trust anything this snake-oil salesman says, just illustrates how brain-dead much of America’s population has become. Woe is us.

• Kathy says:

Oh, he’s got bad judgment all covered up, but I guess it depends on your point of view. From ours, it’s bad, but from his, the plan may be coming together perfectly.

2. Uriel says:

Amen Kathy. If nothing else, this strongly suggests treason and collaboration with the enemy. O had to know of his status well before release but was waiting for an appropriate situation to send those 5 under cover of some event to help the enemy. I can’t think of ANY move involving O that hasn’t aided the enemy either in funds, weaponry, or support for their efforts. This president should go down in history for the greatest drain on US funds, treasonous acts, devisiveness, and attempted takeover of the US.

• Kathy says:

Ditto that, Uriel, great comment. O knew everything and went through with it anyway, plus had that Kodak moment with his parents.

3. Grouchy says:

Kathy, the higher up military brass are fed up with the executive anus. In fact, the reason he faces courts-martial is because a high ranking general overruled a recommendation for a lesser courts-martial.
    Now, we have to see how this plays out.
    MY greatest fear is, if this traitor is convicted, that the obomination will grant him presidential clemency / pardon.

But maybe that is what will have to happen, to get him out of office, one way the other.

4. vonmesser says:

SGT Bergdahl, meet PVT Slovak.

I agree, Kathy. Obama’s not embarrassed, he’s mad. I’m sure he and his cabal are busy trying to figure out how to punish the military leaders who wouldn’t go along with the charade of making Bergdahl into a hero/victim.

I just hope the trial drags on long enough that Obama won’t get a chance to pardon this traitor.

6. upaces88 says:

Actually, Garnet, if we think about it…Obama’s Judgement is true to form, He hates us and goes easy on Traitors IF it suits his needs and beliefs.

7. Rich B says:

Add Bergdahl to the list of presidential pardons and other forgiven trash when (and if) he slithers out the back door of the White House with the rest of the garbage in 2017. Wait and see.

• Kathy says:

Rich!! It’s been a long time – good to hear from you!

It wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Bergdahl get pardoned. O’s list is likely to be the longest one in history and contain the most terrorist and muslim names.

• Rich B says:

Hey Kathy, I’m still alive and kicking. I have just gotten so completely disgusted with our so-called leaders from both sides of the aisle I’m damn near ready to give up on the USA. I’m not even maintaining my own blog and website. We’re (the dems) throwing away what so many good men and women have fought and died for like it was the evening garbage. The world will become a very ugly and scary place without the USA and all thinking people know it.

But with the upcoming election I’ll probably become manic again and start posting. As of now, I’m totally jaded about politics and the scum who lead our country.

• Kathy says:

I hear ya, Rich, and if this election doesn’t turn things around for us, we’ll have to find a deserted island so we conservatives can start our own country.