Hillary: I’ll Tell You My Position on Keystone XL When I’m President

From Canada Free Press

Since Hillary Clinton wants your vote for the presidency, you might consider it reasonable that you’d want to know her position on all kinds of issues, including the Keystone XL pipeline. Well, she doesn’t agree. And her reason for that is one of the most bizarre excuses we’ve heard from her so far – which is really saying something – for why she won’t answer a question. Because, you see, she was involved with the issue as Secretary of State. That’s why she won’t tell you her position on it.

Seriously. She said that:

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday declined to say whether she supported the Keystone XL pipeline expansion, telling a New Hampshire voter that if the matter is still undecided by the time she becomes president, she will give him an answer then.

“I am not going to second guess (President Barack Obama) because I was in a position to set this in motion,” Clinton said, referencing environmental reviews conducted by the State Department that began when she was secretary of state. “I want to wait and see what he and Secretary Kerry decide.”

She added, “If it is undecided when I become president, I will answer your question.”

The question came from Bruce Blodgett, a software developer from Amherst, New Hampshire, who told CNN he identifies as a Republican and supports building the pipeline, the 1,179-mile-long project that would move oil from Canada to refineries in the United States.

So let me see if I have this straight. We’re supposed to consider Hillary qualified for the presidency because she held certain positions, one of which was Secretary of State. But we’re also supposed to accept that she will not reveal her positions on issues she worked on in those positions, because she worked on them in those positions.

But don’t worry. If Obama and Kerry continue the Keystone foot-dragging that Obama and Hillary started all the way through to the end of Obama’s presidency (which they will), then Hillary will tell you her position on Keystone XL once she is safely sworn in and there’s nothing you can do about it.

I’ve got an alternate suggestion: We never make Hillary president, and as a result we never find out her position on the pipeline. I’ll have no problem living with that. How about you?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think that’s a very good suggestion! Keep the white angel of death out of the WH! You can best be sure that she would not give the go ahead for the Keystone Pipeline and…she will make Obama look like a choir boy compared to what hell she will rain down on America!

~Blessed B~

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Hillary: I’ll Tell You My Position on Keystone XL When I’m President

She sounds like she could be Pelosi’s sister, doesn’t she?

She says ‘when I become president’, where most candidates would say ‘if I’m elected’. I hope that’s just her way of faking confidence in being elected, and not because she knows something we don’t.

• Uriel says:

I doubt that its power of suggestion. I wonder how her boss is taking O’s adding fuel to her roasting? Or might it be that Muslim disdain for women is really behind trying to bring her down? In a spitting contest, I wonder which primitive male would hold the upper hand? Esoteric philosophers behind their air conditioned comfort or maniacal muslim radical imams?

• Blessed B. says:

Uriel….

I think it’s all bluster….. Obama isn’t really adding any fuel , it just looks like he is. He knows that Hillary will continue to decimate the USA as planned. She also is in thick with the muslims…..her girlfriend Huma is one!

• Blessed B. says:

She sure does sound like her wicked sister of the West!

She may have some info. that you don’t. I sure hope that is not the case. Maybe it’s just her arrogance or fake confidence. Guess we’ll find out. Perhaps she knows that all the voting machines will vote for her?

2. Buck says:

“…when I become president,…” Yeah, when pigs fly?
    Oh Air Force One. Forgot that…

3. Uriel says:

There is no worse enemy than a woman scorned. Hill-itch certainly has a plan but it is one her bosses dictate not constitution. And you can believe her offspring will be right there learning her trade.

4. Bullright says:

Wait is she inferring that they, Obama and Kerry, have not decided? That would be news. I think I’m confused. No way does she want that hanging over her head — rejecting Keyestone — on top of Benghazi, servergate, cronyism, pay to play, FBI investigation, Clinton Foundation scandal, The heiress won’t give an answer on anything. unless it’s to support Planned Parenthood. Let’s pretend someone is making a decision on it.

• Bullright says:

Oh, besides, we couldn’t believe a word of it anyway. As Carly says, she lies, lies,lies.

• Blessed B. says:

She knows all right! Yes…pretend that it could still be given the go-ahead…but she won’t be the one to say whether it will or won’t at this time…..

The Saudi’s don’t want that pipeline going ahead and she will make sure it doesn’t if she gets into the WH!

5. Bullright says:

SOS… she’s running on her record while running away from her records. But then that is her record. I think I got it.

I’d bet that if someone made a substantial contribution to the Bill-Hill-Chelsea Foundation she’d take a position.

• Blessed B. says:

LOL! Yeah…I heard that money talks her language quite well! Of course though…the Saudi’s have made quite a few contributions to the Foundation and the Clinton’s personally…..so we know what position already she will be taking if the time comes!