Can Donald Trump Run the Nation’s Business?

In case you missed it…

I’d say that Trump handed Wallace his ass.

It’s no wonder Trump is gaining support from average Americans.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Can Donald Trump Run the Nation’s Business?

1. I agree HN that Trump “trumped” Chris Wallace. Like he said he used the laws on the books and lots of companies do the same thing.

Being a good businessman I think he could get this country moving again for lots more jobs,

I thought all the Fox moderators tried to hard to destroy him in favor of Bush. It makes me have to wonder if Rove gave the orders for this mess.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks Pepp.

Not sure about Rove but I believe that there are a great many special interests types behind the scenes that want Trump gone. At some point they may strike a mortal blow. Time will tell. We have 7 months before the primaries begin. That’s an eternity for any politician.

In the meantime Trump will keep the average Joe interested in the process thus exposing the nature of our elected officials and their corrupt ways. All of this is a good thing.

2. vonmesser says:

I’d knid of like to see Trump as Secretary of Commerce or Secretary of Labor.

3. Buck says:

I’m sure if Romney had been in Trump’s place on that one he’d still be apologizing and begging forgiveness…
    Bush in the same… Nah. Bush doesn’t have the brains to ever be in Trump’s business world.

4. Uriel says:

I like that he is willing to jab back when someone comes at him. I do not see him as president however. He hasn’t the patience for that. But I could see him heading up some agency. I sort of doubt if he can not be president though he would settle for less. It surprised me more that Fox is switching horses. I guess when son took over they changed completely. I too look for an OK corral on Trump even though he leads polls.

I’m not so sure he’ll get a chance to show us if he can run the country or not. There are many headlines right now blasting him for the run-in with Megyn Kelly, saying he’s tanking. They’re also blasting her, so we’ll have to wait and see who’s still standing after this.

6. Garnet92 says:

Here’s my .02 cents worth: I like that he is not intimidated by anyone and will mix it up with anyone. I like that he is saying things that need to be said, but our other candidates are too PC to say.

On the other hand, I think that his ego is so enormous that he could be a disaster as the head of the U.S. It is apparently important to him that everyone else knows that he is rich and powerful – that comes up about every two minutes. He is uncouth and exhibits no class whatsoever. He could have toned down his bombastic antics for the debate (just a little) and come across as a powerful leader – but, to me, he just went over the top and whined about Kelly, etc. He should be larger than that. And today I learned that his primary adviser quit because Trump couldn’t control his massive ego. I’m afraid that he’s trouble just waiting to happen.

7. Bullright says:

Chris Wallace was owned. The look on Christie’s puss was also priceless. No one wants to gamble on Atlantic City anymore either. I think Wallace’s intelligence info probably came straight from media matters or think progress.

8. Pingback: My Article Read (8-11-2015) | My Daily Musing