From: breitbart.com,  by Ian Hanchett,  on Aug 1, 2015,  see the article HERE.

Sarah Palin

Former Alaska Governor and Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin praised Republican presidential candidates Texas Senator Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker while stating that she likes many of the candidates on the GOP side and wishes to “speak positively” about the solid conservative candidates on Friday’s “Mark Levin Show.”

Palin, after continuing her praise of Donald Trump, said, “I think Ted Cruz is great. I’m very thankful for he having taken such a stand on Obamacare, and many other issues. And really being able to shift some of the national debate about the issues because he’s been so out there. He’s been really bold.”

Later in the interview, she praised Scott Walker for taking on the unions, declaring “what a soul that is when you’re up against the unions. You know, most governors have had to face that with public jobs, the public employees union especially. And you don’t make any friends when you take them on, just to do the right thing for your state. Walker is a great example of what it takes, and how great the success is. One of the ramifications of his — and result of his success is, people are rooting for him to become the president.” Palin also said that she wants to “speak positively” about the solidly conservative candidates, and  “We have good candidates. There is a lot of hope in this whole lineup. And we just need to, when the time comes, unify. No candidate is perfect. We need to unify behind he or she who will represent the conservative ideals most appropriately, and beat the Democrats.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhhh, Mama Grizzly has spoken. I do love me some Sarah Palin. She’s the only thing that prevented John McCain (a former POW) from another disastrous crash and burn in 2008. Like many others, I saw her as the only reason for any enthusiasm when voting for the McCain ticket. What an awful candidate McCain was (and still is). The Republican ticket would have had all the appeal of dried dog shit without Sarah on the ticket. It’s good to see her speak positively about Cruz and Walker, two of my personal favorites.

Garnet92

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Palin praises Walker and Cruz, wants to ‘speak positively’ about solid candidates

1. Uriel says:

Not really a Palin fan. But there are many out there that do like her and listen to her advice. So it’s good she can help some like Cruz.

2. Garnet92 says:

I’m curious Uriel – what about Palin don’t you like?

• Uriel says:

Can’t put my finger on it exactly Garnet. She’s feisty and not one to follow the liberal thinking And if her media information is correct stands solidly on the side of constitution. But I get the feeling something odd about her public persona. I absolutely admire her willingness to showcase her child. That shows great heart and mothering skills. I can see her more in a high level role like Department of Interior or Education. Not in a. VP or Presidential role. She comes off almost disingenuous on some topics and yet appears to have a firm grasp on others like taxes though truthfull it seems during her tenure taxes doubled they did seem to balance the books. Another issue is much like Obum she gets in an office but has not completed most terms if I follow her bio. She was groomed for political office early (bio again) by whom and why? I don’t get a feeling of strength I would have expected from someone living in the wilds of Alaska, more like a fancy doll playing a role. But why?

3. Blessed B. says:

I’m with you Garnet…. I really like Palin also!

After that election….she came to Canada and met with PM Stephen Harper. I have to admit that back then I thought Harper was another twit who behaved like a child in the House of Commons. He changed though after her talk with him…he became more reflective on the words he spoke…. he grew up in a matter of weeks and actually started making sense on issues facing Canada. I think she said some things to him that really made him see that the health and welfare of the Nation were the most important things. If he was a Conservative he had to stop acting like a Liberal!

If she’s for Cruz and Walker then those two would be the one’s I would consider for President.

4. tannngl says:

Totally agree with you, Garnet.
    I like Sarah and she did shine up the McCain ticket for me too.

Love that she is behind the most conservatives, especially, my man Ted!

5. vonmesser says:

I voted (R) in 2008. Not for McCain, but for Palin, with the hope that McLame would be out of office shortly after thee election.