Trump: People are Tired of Incompetence

Greta has Donald Trump “On The Record” and they discuss a variety of topics. ranging from his relation with his ex-wife Ivana, the Iran Nuke Deal, Common Core, Hillary, the upcoming debates, the dishonesty of the press, and other topics.  A good interview.

“Maybe Kerry & Obama Are Not Bright”

I like this guy.  There is little about him that he says that isn’t spot on.

7 Responses to Trump: People are Tired of Incompetence

1. Buck says:

It will be interesting to see the public reaction if Trump is not included in the debates.

• Hardnox says:

I imagine the outrage would be severe. The Koch brothers are locking Trump out of any of their sponsored events. There’s some shit in the wind.

• I.R. Wayright says:

I don’t expect many revelations from the debates. There are going to be 10 people competing for time and unless the program is at least three hours long, time will too short for each candidate to advance their cause much. The only way someone will come out on top is if the others all fail or one is really spectacularly intelligent and it is too obvious to ignore. The best outcome will be it will narrow the field and the lesser of the 16 drop out, probably for fund raising reasons.

• Hardnox says:

I agree, but the Koch flap isn’t about the debates. They finance a number of townhall events around the country under various groups. They are locking out for some reason.

2. vonmesser says:

I want him to run amuck, rip new “pinecones” in everyone, and theen drop out and support Walker-Perry (or Perry-Walker).

• Hardnox says:

Yup, that what I ultimately expect from Trump but I’m not keen on Perry anymore. I was a BIG fan of his as you know. As far as I’m concerned he shit the bed on immigration, plus he jumped on the rino bandwagon bashing Trump. I expected better from him and a strong stand against illegals. I prefer a Cruz-Walker ticket in that order. Walker is a good guy but needs weaning from special interests. Lately its getting hard to know who to trust.

3. Pingback: My Article Read (7-29-2015) | My Daily Musing