You’ve Never Heard Allen West Like This!

From Young Conservatives:

Former U.S. Congressman and retired LTC Allen West delivered a speech for the ages in Times Square tonight regarding the Iran nuclear agreement. Listen to it and try to disagree with anything he says – I dare you!

This man understands what has and will keep America great, and above all, he speaks eloquently, and with pride!

Wow. Just wow. Someone who gets it just vocalized it for all to hear and it couldn’t possibly be any clearer.

~Kathy

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to You’ve Never Heard Allen West Like This!

1. One of greatest speeches I have ever heard. May God bless Allen West and our nation.

• Kathy says:

I’d have to agree with you – we could use more guys like West that has some backbone and isn’t afraid to speak the truth. He’s also the one who said O is a muslim, or at the very least a sympathizer. You don’t get much more truth than that.

• upaces88 says:

He is an AMAZING MAN!

Outstanding!!!! Wow is right! This video should go viral. Wonder if FOX will air it? We all know that he alphabets won’t.

We indeed have a nation of lions led by sheep.

Nothing will change until someone takes a lead and begins the process of removing the criminals in charge. The process begins with the States and I don’t see any lions… maybe Texas Gov. Abbott.

It’s no small wonder why outsiders are gaining in popularity. People are tired of the status quo and are desperate for a real America loving leader.

• Kathy says:

It’s been making the rounds today, so it could possibly show up on Fox but he’s far too ‘radical’ for the other networks.

A lot of people are really tired of the same old politicians trotting out the same old tired “I’m the guy who can get it done” speeches and they’re ready for some new blood and some bold changes. That’s what is making Trump so popular right now and Governor Abbott is a huge hit with Texans.

Abbott’s been getting some pressure from ‘unelected bureaucrats’ (his words) and took to FB to call them out. Texans love him because he doesn’t miss a trick and he’s all for Texas.

3. Uriel says:

WOW! He should run for President! Thank you Allen West! Now Is The Time to stand up and be counted! Shut Obama DOWN!

• Blessed B. says:

I fully agree with you Uriel!!! I would love to see Allen West as President!! I believe he would get America back on track!!

• Uriel says:

Lol. He would definitely put the world on notice US is not to be messed with. I bet Black conservatives would back him.

• Kathy says:

Same here, ladies, and people have been begging him to run. He says his journey is not yet finished, so maybe next time….

4. vonmesser says:

The colonel is pretty much spot on. AGAIN!

5. I.R. Wayright says:

If there ever is another black president I hope it is him.
    However, I was a bit disappointed with him when he gave up the fight for his congressional seat in Florida after they had 156% turn out in one of the precincts.
    That election was clearly stolen from him. (As were others around the country)