Netanyahu: Nuclear agreement is a ‘dream deal’ for Iran

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu continues his fierce criticism of the Iran nuclear deal, which he says jeopardizes the national security of his country.

The whole deal is crafted to aid Iran.  A child can see it yet the administration and the entirety of the left thinks it’s a great deal.

Bullshit!  24 days written notice before an inspection?  Ya gotta be shitting me!  This is a US National Security issue, not to mention the security of the entire planet and the neighboring Arabs states arming up as well.

IF, and I mean IF, there is the slightest bit of integrity in Congress regardless of party they will reject this deal immediately.  I’m not holding my breath with the corruptocrats in office not folding like cheap suits.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Netanyahu: Nuclear agreement is a ‘dream deal’ for Iran

How many times and ways does Bibi have to tell people? This deal is bad for everyone except Iran. The cash bonanza is a real kicker too – like giving them the farm wasn’t enough.

I don’t hold out much hope for Congress either – they haven’t told him no yet.

2. tannngl says:

It’s outrageous.

Did you hear that WE are going to help Iran to keep their nuclear sites safe from sabotage?

So when Israel wants to strike…
    will they?

• Hardnox says:

I did. It’s insane. It is crystal clear that Putt is no friend of Israel. Further, the list of iranian nuclear scientists is to be kept secret so as to block any Israeli attempts of assassination to wit they have already been marginally successful.

As details of the “deal” unfold my outrage grows. How any politician, R or D, would approve of this is beyond my comprehension and I cannot dismiss traitorous intentions or downright stupidity.

I don’t see any way out for Israel other than a first strike.

3. Grouchy says:

Iran is a geologically active region. And God has always used the most fearsome tools at His disposal. Pray~!!~!!

4. upaces88 says:

Why the hell would he do such a ting! Someone give me “the news behind the news.”
    This just doesn’t make sense to me.

• Hardnox says:

Look at international banks, the world wide arms trade, and the reason to cause chaos worldwide to feed these two groups. Throw in George Soreholes for good measure.

Logically none of this makes sense unless you add the other components.

5. vonmesser says:

1. I am not a fan of Israel. (Refer to USS Liberty and several of my personal friends)
    2. It looks like the Izzies are gonna hafta clean up “our” mess because we are (currently) unable and unwilling to do the right thing.

• Hardnox says:

I hear ya bro. I am a fan of Israelis, the government not so much.

Yep, they will eventually need to clean up the mess. The Sampson option is what I see on the horizon.