1. I’m not saying let’s go kill all the stupid people. I’m just saying let’s remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.
2. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.
3. You can tell a lot about a woman’s mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she’s probably upset.
4. Gone are the days when girls cooked like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.
5. You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone you’ve just met? That’s common sense leaving your body.
6. I don’t like making plans for the day. Because then the word “premeditated” gets thrown around in the courtroom.
7. I didn’t make it to the gym today. That makes 1,500 days in a row.
8. I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.
9. Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers. If you find one, what’s your plan?
10. Everyone has a right to be stupid. Politicians just abuse the privilege.
A young family moved into a house, next to a vacant lot. One day a construction crew turned up to start building a house on the empty lot.
The young family’s 4-year-old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door and spent much of each day observing the workers.
Eventually the construction crew, all of them “gems-in-the-rough,” more or less adopted her as a kind of project mascot.
They chatted with her, let her sit with them while they had coffee and lunch breaks, & gave her 20 little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important.
At the end of the first week, they even presented her with a pay envelope containing ten dollars.
The little girl took this home to her mother who suggested that she take her 10 dollars “pay” she’d received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.
When the girl and her mom got to the bank, the teller was equally impressed & asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age.
The little girl proudly replied, “I worked last week with a real construction crew building the new house next door to us.”
“Oh my goodness gracious,” said the teller, “and will you be working on the house again this week, too?”
The little girl replied, “I will, if those assholes at Home Depot ever deliver the friggin’ drywall.
A few minutes before the church services started, the congregation was sitting in their pews and talking.
Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church. Everyone started screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate.
Soon the church was empty except for one elderly cowboy who sat calmly in his pew without moving, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God’s ultimate enemy was in his presence.
So Satan walked up to the man and said, ‘Do you know who I am?’
The old cowboy replied, ‘Yep, sure do.’
‘Aren’t you afraid of me?’ Satan asked.
‘Nope, sure ain’t.’ said the cowboy.
‘Don’t you realize I can kill you with one word?’ asked Satan.
‘Don’t doubt it for a minute,’ returned the old man, in an even tone.
‘Did you know that I can cause you profound, horrifying AGONY for all eternity?’ persisted Satan.
‘Yep,’ was the calm reply.
‘And you are still not afraid?’ asked Satan.
‘Nope,’ said the old cowboy.
More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, ‘Why aren’t you afraid of me?’
The old cowboy calmly replied, ‘Been married to your sister for 35 years. ‘
Just as our basic vocabulary grows and evolves on an almost daily basis, so too does our usage of technical terminology and acronyms.
Example: In recent American history, the president of our once-great nation has been identified by the acronym “POTUS” , which of course stands for President Of The United States .
However, during the current presidency, many may not be aware of the subtle change in meaning that has come about with that term..
The occupant of the Oval Office is still referred to as the POTUS, but the term has become much more descriptive of the man holding this once revered position:
POTUS now means “PIECE OF TOTALLY USELESS SHIT.
No dictionary has ever been able to define the difference between “complete” and “finished.”
However, during a recent linguistic conference, held in London, England, Samsundar Balgobin, a Guyanese linguist, was asked to make that very distinction.
Mr. Balgobin’s response:
“When you marry the right woman, you are ‘complete.’
If you marry the wrong woman, you are ‘finished.’
And, if the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are completely finished.”
Have a nice day.