From: conservativetribune.com,  by Timothy Davis,  on June 25, 2015,  see the article HERE.

UPDATE: Apparently the video has been removed because “it violated YouTube’s terms of service” so it’s gone. It probably can still be seen at this alternative location HERE.

This is the most COWARDLY attack by one female human against another I’ve seen in a while. No surprise, it’s a cowardly BLACK teen attacking a WHITE girl holding a child, complete with an unexpected attack from the side, punching and kicking the white girl while pulling her around by her hair and while other blacks encourage her and make fun. No one even tried to help, no one seemed to care about the child, they just watched the BLACK girl pummel the WHITE one without even giving her a chance to take her feet. COWARDLY, COWARDLY, COWARDLY.  Is this the teen female version of the “knockout” game so favored by COWARDLY BLACKS.

And they wonder why they’re still seen as savages?

~~~~~~~~~~

This video left me incensed. It needs to be seen. That attacking black teen needs SEVERE punishment inflicted on her. She needs jail time and a felony on her record. If I weren’t still trying to be civilized, I call for her to be “put down.”

Garnet92

33 Responses to Black Teen Violently Attacks White Girl with Toddler – this video will leave you INCENSED

1. Uriel says:

Grrrrrr. Cowards EVERY LAST ONE including those holding cameras. This may have things happening from before. But there is NO excuse for this kind of attack or camera crap. Those behind the camera need to be charged accessory and yes the black girl needs jail time. Nuff said. BP spike on this one.

• Garnet92 says:

I almost wish I hadn’t seen that video. It goes a long way to erase the emotional “guilt” I might have felt when Dylann Roof murdered those nine innocent black churchgoers. This example of black violence doesn’t help anyone to feel sorry for the way that some blacks are treated. This teen exhibits the very same state of mind that is killing thousands of black teens each year – unacceptable and uncontrollable mindless violence – a vicious attack – and I’m sure that if the black attacker had had a weapon, the white girl would probably be dead.

• upaces88 says:

“Video Has Been Removed.” Why!?

We are seeing more and more of this and it is time for white girls to arm themselves with stun guns or something. It seems to have escalated since the Ferguson ordeal and blacks have taken bullying to a new height. Garnet, it’s likely the girl has already seen jail time and has a record.

Every time you watch a YouTube video, at the end of it, there are 12 previews of similar stories. On this particular one, 8 of those 12 are about black girls beating up white girls. This is ridiculously out of hand.

• Garnet92 says:

I’m almost glad that I didn’t watch those related videos Kathy. I was already pissed enough without seeing more of the same. You’re likely correct that the black girl probably has a record – her actions point in that direction.

It is out of hand. We’ve been too lax in our treatment of episodes like this one (and the others that you saw) simply because we’ve been bending over backwards to kowtow to blacks. Frankly, I’m tired of giving them any benefit of doubt when we continue to see hard evidence of their apparent natural inclination for violence.

• Uriel says:

As old timer, I can remember hearing Black and White adults saying children arrested in developing good morals with Me not we as the deciding factor”. It is not just one group or other so much as loss of respect and goodness that is to blame. Another factor is the loss of personal space like in apartment dwelling or trashed out cities. Anger rises as temperature rises and emboldened with peers to egg it on. It is unfortunately also a lack of understanding, control, and destruction of people by drugs and hate groups that egg the attitude on that really causes problems. But, it also seems prevalent in certain races as well to have hair-trigger tempers. My own dad waged personal war to control his Irish temper. Both my sister and I have had our own battles as well.

• Kathy says:

I didn’t watch them either, just counted them. My BP meds are strong enough to sit through that many videos.

Here’s a thing I just saw – a website has offered $1000 reward for information on who this is and where it happened. Hopefully, that’s enough to lure someone out with the info.

• Garnet92 says:

I’m glad that you didn’t subject your mental and emotional wellness to any more assaults like the first one. Watching multiple videos like that one would be damaging to a sane person’s psyche – either that or go out gunning for people like her. I’m glad to see that someone is offering a reward for her identity – she needs to be taken off the streets.

• upaces88 says:

Not directly….however, violent blacks have been given “permission” to do as they please by the WH. “Not saying something IS permission>

3. Grouchy says:

This crap has been going on for years, in sections of Philadelphia, New York and Denver. Then it went west to LA / Watts, and on North in CA.

Yes, this woman needs jail time, and in the general WHITE population~!, with her reason for incarceration well spread throughout,,, ,,, ,,,

4. Garnet92 says:

Hope that you’re doing well Grouchy! Yes, it seems to be spreading and as long as they are getting away with it, I wouldn’t expect it to abate. Yeah, some time in with her big, nasty, and violent white “sisters” might get her attention – maybe using her head as a soccer ball might even scare her “straight.”

5. myfoxmystere says:

That witch deserves to be tried for attempted murder. She is not a woman. She is a witch! Pure evil and possessed by Satan. She traumatized the woman’s baby by her violent actions in front of the kid. I have more to say about this later when I digest what I saw.

• Garnet92 says:

It’s hard to digest, myfox. We seldom see anyone, especially a female, attack another person so quickly and without warning (I assume that she didn’t tell the white girl that she was going to grab her hair and pull her off the bench) and so violently. While I don’t expect Marquis of Queensbury rules in a street fight, the black girl, once she had her advantage, wasn’t about to give the white girl a chance to get herself together. And I also noticed that kicking is another thing that black attackers seem especially fond of, especially kicks to the head. The black girl tried and if the white girl had lost consciousness, I’ve no doubt that the black girl would kicked her in the head. I’ve seen videos of multiple blacks attacking a single individual and they’re always kicking for the head.

Two words : F—ING ANIMALS. And they need to be treated as such.

• Garnet92 says:

Absolutely Clyde – F—ING ANIMALS. That girl needs to be taught a lesson – a hard and painful lesson. If she doesn’t get straightened out, she’ll wind up on a slab. And, if that’s the case, I don’t know why anyone would mourn – I sure wouldn’t.

7. gunnyginalaska says:

The race war is coming folks. Obama and his race whores have divided this nation beyond repair. America is GONE as we knew it. Best be ready to rebuild after we crush the enemies of freedom and liberty.

• Kathy says:

I have to agree with you gunny, things are ratcheting up way too fast.

• Garnet92 says:

Glad you stopped by, Gunny. I’m afraid that you may be right. I’m having lunch tomorrow with an old neighbor ex-Marine and I’m sure that’s about all we’ll talk about. Between us, we’ve got arms and ammo enough to supply a couple of squads – in other words, we’re prepared.

8. William safford says:

1. This female violence is more and more common.
    2. Video violarltes YouTube terms of service? Does that mean it shows black on white violence and criminal actions? (White on black – real or imagined is ok?)

We see more and more savagery all the time and it shouldn’t be a total surprise since they have been given a green light by this administration.

• Garnet92 says:

Yeah, this administration that was going to “bring us together.” He’s been as successful in doing that as he’s been at everything else he’s screwed up.

10. This video was awful. I saw it earlier today. A black girl went up to 2 white girls who was sitting at a table with a toddler. The black girl kept screaming “GET UP”. I guess the white girl was in HER territory, but who knows. But eventually, because the white girl stayed put, the black girls grab her by her hair with child in hand and pulled her down to the ground and started kicking the girl. The child was screaming. Why was this taken off the site. It should be posted because all of the posts about police officers, white attacking blacks, fraternities that chant, etc are all posted. If You Tube is going to allow all of those posts, then this one should be allowed too. All this does is fire everyone up and keep it fired.

• Uriel says:

Perhaps due to complaints. We do have alternate sit. It may be that police asked it to be removed. Hopefully to prosecute. There is no excuse black whit or purple polka dot for this behavior. Though I abhor the camera it is at least visible to be reported. Notice though same fighting at couple places was not removed. Ridiculous with so much to worry about that this also is allowed to take place.

• Garnet92 says:

Note: I hate the way that this comment editor can’t seem to keep the replies associated with the right comment.

Anyway, you’re right Uriel, about the camera. Without the evidence, the stories that we would hear from the fighting parties would not tell the tale as well as the video. And the video is still available at multiple other sources, just not YouTube.

• Garnet92 says:

Agreed concerned parent. Even though YouTube has removed it, it’s still available on the link present in my update above. There was no reason given for removing the video from YouTube, the link just stopped working and a message indicated that it was removed because it “violated YouTube’s terms of service.” No doubt someone there just decided that it wasn’t “politically correct” to show a black girl attacking a white girl so viciously.

11. Blessed B. says:

I’m not even going to watch it! I’m having a hard time not to stay in a perpetual mode of being pissed off every minute of every day as it is….. Don’t need to feed the fire or my inner warrior, …..Or my inner truck driver, LOL…..either!

Little biotches such as this one need to be taken out back and given a metal chip implant to the front of the forehead. Problem solved! Don’t want jail time where we have to provide food and such or for her to learn better ways of doing her criminal activities…. just dig a hole, put her through a wood chipper and plant a tree on top. DONE!

It’s getting to the point that there will be an all out war ….. I used to say that Obama and his minions put the racial tensions back to the 1950’s but thinking about it some more….he’s put it back even farther than that! In 2017 he’ll be just another black man…. hope no one tries to off him before then….

• Garnet92 says:

At this point, probably a good idea BB ’cause I can guarantee that it would piss you off A BUNCH. Wood chipper sounds good to me. A few more like this coupled with the other two blacks calling for blacks to arm themselves and start shooting whitey, and it could happen. A race war is within the realm of possibility – we can no longer dismiss it just because it sounds outrageous.

Came across this after I saw a FB post (which most don’t transition well to other sites) that stated this happened in Rowlett, just to the east of Dallas. Bear in mind, I’m merely passing along information, not authenticating this website.

Gets you mad all over again knowing it happened in Texas.

• Garnet92 says:

Great find Kathy, thanks for posting it. I agree – now knowing that it happened so close by only shows that we’re not immune. I don’t expect that our right-wing brothers and sisters (all of whom are armed) will take much of this kind of activity without retaliation. And that’s how a race war would begin.

Being as old as I am and with my health condition, if I’d been there, I would have shot the black girl – period.