Hannity – One-On-One With Donald Trump

In case you missed it…

I really enjoy this man’s plain speaking.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Hannity – One-On-One With Donald Trump

1. Uriel says:

I did too . My son and I laughed for awhile not only watching his speech but reactions of TV personalities. Mouths flapping like fish and stuttering. If nothing else Trump will force runners to air out their stench of lies he definitely calls it and truth sometimes without tact is exactly what we need to hear.

2. BrianR says:

He’s entertaining, but as a serious contender?

“You’re fired!”

He sounds EXACTLY like the kind of person we’d be ridiculing if he was a Dem/socialist: a guy who thinks that as President he’d be able to rule like an emperor.

• Buck says:

I don’t know, BB. I think it would be nice to have someone in office that is not a professional politician.

• BrianR says:

That’s not my point. The doofus runs around yapping about how he’s essentially going to dictate to foreign leaders and our own Congress about what they “have” to do.

He’s basically running on a so-called “platform” of ignoring constitutional limits on presidential power. I don’t like that crap when Dem/socialists like Obozo do it, and it doesn’t smell any better when someone who’s supposedly “conservative” does it, either.

That’s not “conservative”; it’s fascist. That kind of thing was Hitler’s platform, too.

• Hardnox says:

Brian, point taken but he’s not saying anything that we haven’t said which makes him so unique. He simply doesn’t give a shit.

Do I think him a serious contender in the grand scheme of things? NO, but I like that he will force the professional pols to speak their minds as much as that is possible.

• BrianR says:

I understand your point, but again I disagree. His buffoonery actually tarnishes the GOP, IMO (though they do a pretty damned good job of that themselves, usually).

He reminds me of that asshat Schwarzenegger, and his first campaign for governor out here. Not many took HIM seriously, either, and just look what happened. He actually got elected, and he was a freaking unmitigated disaster.

I don’t think The Hair will actually win, but the GOP has some serious contenders, and some VERY serious issues to discuss, and The Hair’s asinine sideshow antics are going to be a big distraction, and cheapen, distract and detract from what needs to be done.

Further, the ridicule he’ll attract will rub off on the other candidates, especially if he shows up at any debates.

• Hardnox says:

Maybe so…. Most people tune in 2-3 weeks before an election, having skipped the primaries, while still bitching there are shitty candidates. In our “American idol” election cycle I don’t think Trump will hurt anyone except himself. Everyone knows he’s about himself first and foremost. My hope is that Joe-sixpack will pay attention earlier.

• Uriel says:

Brian. I bet his yapping also makes other countries break out in at least sweat wondering if we would be crazy enough to elect him lol

Like I said earlier, he definitely brings a new and fresh approach to the game, but I have to say something, and I apologize in advance for the personal attack. Sometimes it’s hard to focus on what he’s saying because that hair of his is a huge distraction. He needs normal hair if he really wants to be taken seriously.

Today he stated he was joking when he said he wanted Oprah for VP, but it’s too little too late. The joke wasn’t funny and the timing was terrible. You don’t announce you’re running for president in one breath and crack a joke in the next. People who don’t know him or his sense of humor took both statements seriously. A bad way to start, IMO.

• Hardnox says:

The hair is uniquely Trump’s. Who else on the planet has such a doo? 🙂

I took his Oprah quip as a joke when I first heard it.

4. vonmesser says:

I like his personality, and his willingness to say whatever comes out of his mouth, whether or not he actually thought about it.

BUT I am not impressed by the thought of him as President.

• Hardnox says:

I have reservations about him being prez but honestly, does anyone think he wouldn’t be better than Bat-Ears or Hildabeast? Personally, I like Perry, Walker, and Cruz in no particular order.

What I like about Trump other than his personality is that he is not beholden to any lobbyists, or special interest groups… at least not yet., which allows him to speak his mind. I find that refreshing.

5. Garnet92 says:

I also like Trump’s strong statements and the way he doesn’t pull any punches.

At the same time, much of what he says about what he’ll do is plain nonsense, it presumes that Congress and foreign governments will roll over rather than be flattened by the Trump steamroller. I don’t believe that will be the case. Yes, he’ll flatten Boehner and McConnell, but there are many in Congress that will resent his threats and rebel.

I will grant that he would be a superior negotiator to Ogama (could anybody be worse?), but I do get uncomfortable with his egotistical rants. He’s not the worst of our Republican hopefuls, but he’s not on my short list either.

• Hardnox says:

No argument here Garnet.

I do take delight in the thought of him as POTUS and addressing Congress, or “a message from the president” to the public. It would beat the shit out of the drivel coming from the WH every Sunday. People might actually engage in the process if they were spoken to plainly and honestly.