From Doug Ross:
Highlighting the funniest (and shameless) line from Hillary Clinton’s campaign Saturday relaunch (“We need to stop the flow of secret, unaccountable money.“).
1. Why did Hillary Clinton approve the transfer of 20% of U.S. uranium to the Russian government, even as her family foundation hauled in $145 million from investors in the deal, and Bill received $500,000 from a Kremlin-backed bank for a speech in Moscow?
2. Why did Hillary Clinton allow top investors in the Keystone XL pipeline to pay her husband $1.8 million to deliver 10 speeches, even as she quietly shepherded an environmental impact study through her State Department that (surprise!) proved largely supportive of the pipeline?
3. Why did Hillary Clinton violate the memorandum of understanding she signed with the Obama administration promising to disclose all donors, including the foreign head of the Russian government’s Uranium One, Ian Telfer, who funneled four donations totaling $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation that were never revealed?
4. How does HIllary Clinton explain the 2 million shares of stock foreign mining magnate Stephen Dattels gave the Clinton Foundation, even as her State Department allowed “open pit coal mining” in Bangladesh, where Dattels’ Polo Resources had a stake?
5. Why has Hillary Clinton released the names of only 24 of the roughly 1,100 hidden foreign Clinton Foundation donors, leaving 1,076 still secret?
6. Why did Hillary Clinton deliver eight speeches totaling $1.6 million in speaking fees paid for by two of the largest banks tied to the Keystone XL pipeline (in addition to the $1.8 million Bill bagged for the 10 Keystone investor-funded speeches he delivered during Hillary’s tenure as Secretary of State)?
7. Why did Hillary Clinton allow 181 Clinton Foundation donors to lobby Hillary’s State Department?
8. Why did the Clintons’ family foundation receive millions from Qatar, as well as donations from FIFA, the soccer organization now enmeshed in a bribery and corruption scandal of global proportions?
9. Why did the Clintons create a secret “pass-through” company, WJC, LLC?
10. Which did Hillary’s State Department “approve $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation” according to the International Business Times?
I can’t wait for Hillary’s campaign to implode.
Well me neither.
It would seem to me that Rep. Trey Gowdy has a mountain of shit to wade through in order to make a throughout case in order to nail her ugly corrupt hide to a wall. Gowdy won’t pull the trigger unless and until it is fully loaded and radioactive. When he does it then it will be a kill shot. Mind you, none of the above are in the purvey of Rep. Gowdy as Chairman of the Benghazi Select Committee, but they are all intertwined.
Below is the latest grilling (last Wednesday) of the State Department FOIA officer, Joyce A. Barr:
As usual Congress is getting the slow roll.
If we actually had a functioning Justice Department Hillary would already be in prison along with her husband.