Call ME Guilty.

Leftists would be so damn funny if they were not so DANGEROUS. We know how they HATE the 2nd Amendment, UNLESS it is being used to protect THEIR sorry asses.

In another display of liberal thought, I find this from Andrew Miller at Newsbusters.org

Vince Vaughn. The left’s latest target for advocating the 2nd Amendment. They are such idiots, Vince. I wouldn’t worry about ANYTHING they may make up about you. Just figure it is the inner child, only on the outside.

Vince Vaughn’s affirmation of gun rights in British GQ earlier this week prompted almost no response from mainstream media. Some fringe media like Alternet were not so willing to pass it over. The results were nothing less than hilarious.

Vaughn’s stance drew statements like, “Vaughn is a vocal libertarian who thinks a lot of things, most of which he seems willing to talk about on the record, regardless of how right or wrong he is.”

Apparently, someone who advocates for gun-rights is an ‘ammosexual’ with ‘dartboard choices’. Because the rest of conveniently left-wing Hollywood has thought through their positions so deeply.

HERE is another “undeniable truth” the left would NEVER admit to.

Compiling a whopping list of ten celebrities that support gun rights, Alternet concluded that “The conservative paranoid fantasy of a monolithically liberal Hollywood isn’t completely true.” My fears aren’t assuaged, but it’s kind of nice to hear that, admittedly.

Of course, any celebrity who hops off of the ideological train is in for trouble, even if it is irrelevant to the issue at hand. Of musician Eric Clapton, who is cited as pro-gun, Alternet graciously noted, “the idea that he would have guns coming out of his ears seems nothing short of fitting … A man who admittedly beat and raped his wife.”

So much for talking about gun rights.

N.B. to liberals: you can’t make anything into a sexual orientation.

~

No question about it. Liberalism is TRULY an mental disorder. I do, however, have a question for our leftists who may wander in: IF we are oriented towards the 2nd Amendment, and YOU idiots have attached a “sexual stigma” to it, does that NOT mean you MUST defend US as much as you do homosexuals?

After all, it WOULD be the right thing to do, would it not, lefty loons ?

~

CLYDE. Wondering if God made leftists for our amusement ?

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Call ME Guilty.

1. Uriel says:

The saddest part is they bone deep believe their garbage. Like so many, if placed in a position of need, they are usually the first and loudest to reverse their ideas. If they are confronted by a murderer or home invader, you and I know they will be begging for intervention.

2. propblast says:

The line goes, Libs hate guns and religion, yet when in trouble, always call someone with a gun and pray for help!

Ammo-sexual…. I like that tag. Time to go buy some-more.
    To put in an Arsenal.(the building used to house the cache)

Now if i could just avoid those pesky boating accidents I always seem to suffer….
    (hat tip 2 Hardnox)

• Clyde says:

Good to see you, propblast. I know what you mean about “boat accidents”. Same shit happened to me. Funny how lefties LIKE guns to protect THEIR lame asses, but SCREW the REST of us.

Ammosexual??? Those guys stay awake at night thinking up new labels??

Instead of hushing when they’re losing an argument, they change the subject and start with the name calling and personal attacks. It’s the only way they know how to fight.

• Clyde says:

I think you pretty much nailed them, Kathy. Lose the argument, fling the shit like monkeys in a cage. And YET, the hypocrites get their knickers in a wad if WE say what we’re thinking. Go figure.

4. BrianR says:

“Ammosexual”?

What do they have to say about Bruce Jenner and his circus act? That’s something that actually IS “sexual” in nature, and all we hear about is “courage”.

• Clyde says:

Damn sure can’t criticize HIM, now can we, pard. I don’t care how much surgery he has, how many hormone treatments he undergoes, ONE thing they cannot change is the FACT he has, and always WILL have, X and Y chromosomes. I still think the fool did this for reasons OTHER than being a lesbian trapped in a man’s body. Think TV shows.

5. Just Gene says:

Almost sounds like a Darrellism
    luvya

Ammosexual? That’s too funny. The nitwits are really reaching. The left much like the muzzies really have sexual issues.

• Clyde says:

I think you have swerved in to something here. The left has fear of NORMAL sexual relations, and so do the muzzies. Good catch, Boss. Take a bow.

• vonmesser says:

I Wonder if we should start using the term “NORMAL-PHOBIC” when referring to lefties?????

7. vonmesser says:

I kind of like “ammosexual;” Sounds kool.
    However, after reading the Duffle Blog, I think I’m going to sexually self-identify myself as a battleship. I’m big, I’m heavy, and I got a good, powerful, gun. (snark, LOL)