O.K, Folks. It’s SUNDAY !!!

Once again, it is time to find out this week’s winner of the stylish pitcap, for oral asininity. While there are always enough worthy candidates, this week’s winner is SUPPOSED to be on OUR side.

Last week, in Garland, Texas, Pamela Geller hosted an event to draw cartoons of the false pedophile prophet. And, just as certain as mice to cheese, out comes the “believers”, to try to shoot up the place. They FAILED, thanks to GOOD GUYS with guns. In the ensuing fallout in the lunatic leftist media, you would have thought that Geller herself was the jihadist, NOT the REAL jihadist wanna-bes. And not ONLY from the left. Without further ado, let us move right to it, and award this week’s ……

WEASEL OF THE WEEK

This week’s Weasel is one most readers of our blog is familiar with. Love him, or loathe him, the guy ALWAYS has something to say. Sometimes good, and correct, and sometimes NOT, such as THIS from the Bloviator himself via Real Clear Politics.com, with video from Les Grossman at You-Tube :

O’Reilly on Pamela Geller Mohammed Drawing Contest: “Insulting The Entire Muslim World Is Stupid”

Watch the latest video at <a href=”http://video.foxnews.com”>video.foxnews.com</a>

DONALD TRUMP: It looks like she’s just taunting everybody. What is she doing? Drawing Mohammed and it looks like she’s actually taunting people. You know, I’m one that believes in free speech, probably more than she does. But what’s the purpose of this?

BILL O’REILLY: Mr. Trump is correct. By setting up a contest and awarding $10,000 for a depiction of the Prophet Mohammed, the American Freedom Defense Initiative spurred a violent attack.

That was not smart, even though the group has its supporters.

Mike, I’m withholding his last name, in Fairbanks, Alaska wrote:

“Megyn Kelly was completely right and you are completely wrong, O’Reilly. An event like this should be held daily. If the Muslim world doesn’t like it — tough.”

Insulting the entire Muslim world is stupid, Mike.

It does not advance the cause of liberty or get us any closer to defeating the savage jihad.

You may not have noticed Mike, but some Muslim countries are now fighting ISIS and al Qaeda themselves.

Jordan and Egypt are two of the most powerful.

So Mike, do you think it’s a smart strategy to insult the Muslim countries of Jordan and Egypt by besmirching their religious icon?

Do you?

Okay, now the group says it is entitled to insult Mohammed because of freedom of speech.

That is true. They have the right to do it.

But again, it is stupid. It accomplishes nothing.

There has been no program stronger than The Factor in speaking out against the jihad.

We have severely criticized the Obama administration for being too timid and for allowing atrocities to go unpunished.

So don’t give me I’m soft on the jihad. I’m not.

They deserve to be neutralized, removed from the planet.

If President Obama was serious about fighting the jihad, he would actually mobilize the 60 nations that have signed on to fight ISIS.

But instead, it’s a big fraud as the world continues to do nothing.

But insulting a religion with more than a billion followers does not advance the cause of defeating the fanatical jihadists.

It hurts the cause.

Does it not?

~

For someone who has made a HANDSOME living off of “free speech”,  Bill O’Reilly is the LAST person to be critical of someone ELSE exercising their RIGHTS as he does. And for THAT, Billy-Boy, YOU get THIS :

Yes, Bill, YOU have joined ranks with the left in criticizing Geller’s event. We either have Freedom Of Speech, or we do NOT.  Good thing we ordered some Extra Large pitcaps when we did Kerry’s award, to fit YOUR colossal ego. Enjoy, Bill, and congrats.

For your efforts to be loved by the left, Bill, we at H&F are PROUD to present you with the esteemed award. Why CAN’T we insult our enemies ?   Do YOU not have a problem with the rest of the major religions being insulted by not only muslims, but the rest of the leftist community as well ? Does not the feelings of the many religious people, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, or orthodox heathens count for ANYTHING with you media morons ? THEY have ZERO problem insulting US. I’ve not watched a minute of your show in 5 years, and NOW I see my decision was a good one. Why waste time with a “conservative” leftist ?  Try to get back to being what you started out being, and that WAS a voice of reason. Nowadays, in the interest of “fair and balanced” you sound more left than right.

So much for our award for this week. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check back in next Sunday, when we shall learn who next week’s Weasel will be. You NEVER know.

~

CLYDE. Proving I am “bi-partisan”. bwahahahahaha

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to O.K, Folks. It’s SUNDAY !!!

A definite WINAAH here bro!

O’Reilly is a first class douche. More than likely he is jealous that he didn’t think of the Art Contest.

The perfect choice, Clyde. By calling Mike stupid, O’Really just basically called everyone that agrees with him stupid too. What Bill’s missing is the fact that they all want us dead – right now they’re just fighting over who gets to be in charge.

Bill thinks his opinion is the only one that’s correct, but he can take that condescending attitude of his and stuff it. That’s why I quit watching him a long time ago.

3. Buck says:

‘Bout time O’Reilly got the weasel cap. I stopped watching that blowhard a long time ago.

4. I.R. Wayright says:

Did O’Reilly skip Islam in his book “Culture Warrior?”
    I look at the Garland event this way. The organizers of the event thought it might provoke an attack so they spent $10,000.00 for extra, private security. So, they drew two scumbags out from under their rock that got themselves killed, probably due to praying to Allah five times a day instead of practicing a little marksmanship. So the real upside to this is that they may have prevented a much more serious attack, later, inside a crowded mall or a school full of children.
    Others have pointed out the lack of riots after the “art” exhibit that featured Christ in urine.
    Should we now have license to do violence against muslims if the Christian religion is disrespected here in the future by one of theirs?

5. Uriel says:

Good call! In this he definitely deserves your trophy.

6. 219rad says:

Fantastic Choice!!!!!

A few more of those type people on our side and we might as well Google the direction of Mecca so we can properly pray.

7. A good choice for weasel of the week

• Clyde says:

I thought so, Lafayette. Someone who makes a living simply BECAUSE of free speech ought to be a bit more careful, don’t you think ? Thanks for coming by.

• I think so about “Someone who makes a living simply BECAUSE of free speech ought to be a bit more careful, don’t you think ?” It is always my pleasure at stopping by. I enjoy he hospitality and a good read, :).

8. vonMesser says:

O’Reilly, you didn’t say a word about insulting Catholics (and many Protestants as well) with Piss Christ. You seemed to feel that “Sensation” was art (It was the Virgin Mary, the Theotokis) covered with elephant dung. Why, therefore, do you not feel that cartoons of Mohammad (not all of them were disrespectful, by the way) are not acceptable?

I call you hypocrite.

• Clyde says:

Damn straight he’s a hypocrite, vM. And that hypocrisy was EXACTLY why he got capped this week.

• vonMesser says:

Just a thought. Have we (you) considered making up certificates to actually mail to these guys?

• 219rad says:

I still have some certificate stock from when I did desktop publishing and I believe I still have some gold seals that I can emboss with my old company name of “Smoke & Mirrors Entertainment Group Inc”

You can just give me the wording for the certificate and I can print them out and mail them to you.

• vonMesser says:

I will work on that over the next week or so. How does something starting out like: CERTIFICATE OF DEPRECIATION. You have distinguished yourself by exceptionally mediocre service while in a position of absolutely no responsibility or importance. During your tenure you continuously set low standards, and failed to meet them……. sound?