Ezra Gets Fashion Advice — Texas Style!

From Rebel Media

Ezra was in Texas this past week and he sought out some (much-needed) fashion advice.

I’m in Texas right now, and I’m trying to look the part. Watch me get some much-needed fashion advice (I tell you what.)

Thanks to the great folks at Ryon’s Western Wear in Fort Worth, who’ve been in the business since 1919.

Don’t mess with Texas!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gotta love Ezra’s sense of humor! One would think though being an Alberta boy from Calgary that he would have already known how to dress “Cowboy” style! Jeesh!

One of the comments  at Rebel Media site I just had to guffaw at….

Ezra may bring-back a ten-gallon turban for Trudeau who will then at least have something real to offer to his target audience while Justin continues to be… “all hat (and no cattle)”.

Wish I could have been in Texas with Ezra so I could have visited with all my good friends!

~Blessed B~

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Ezra Gets Fashion Advice — Texas Style!

Well come on down here, BB!

The thing about Texas is this: you can’t fake it, cuz you have to have the accent too (which I don’t).

• Blessed B. says:

How I do wish I could! They might let me in but I’m worried they won’t let me out!! I’m sure there is a FEMA holding cell for me someplace in the USA! LOL!

I pick up accents pretty quickly….it’s the slow down in speech I may have a bit of difficulty with! Canadians talk faster than our Southern cuzzins.

All hat and no cattle – that’s good!

Ditto what CW said – come on down! We’ll work on both y’all’s accents.

• Blessed B. says:

Is that a saying in Texas? All hat and no cattle….. LOL!

I’m waiting to try to cross the border until after the POS is out of your WH. Praying sanity will prevail once again when he’s gone!

• Blessed B. says:

P.S…… If Trudeau gets to be PM this Fall….that trip may just happen sooner rather than later! Matter of fact….. we’ll be moving down to Texas/Oklahoma area!

• Kathy says:

As we like to say ‘Brang it!’ And I’m on the same page – we want to visit DC, but we’re waiting until the vermin is gone and the place has been fumigated.

• Blessed B. says:

Fumigated and scrubbed down…. wookie fleas are determined critters and hard to kill! LOL!

3. Crawfish says:

That’s my neighborhood!
    Foat Wuth, Ah Luv Yew!

• Blessed B. says:

Ya’ didn’t see the funny looking guy with the Canadian/Jewish accent walking around?

4. Garnet92 says:

Dittos with my fellow Texans! Come on down, ya’ll. You’ll feel right at home with us patriotic, God-fearing, easy-going Texans (unless there’s a fight). I’m a transplant – like the saying goes, “I wasn’t born Texan, but I got here as fast as I could.”

• Blessed B. says:

LOL! That saying is how I actually feel! I just haven’t arrived there yet! I figure I’d fit in pretty well even though I’m a Canadian redneck ….. I have Dixie in my blood and a cowboy ideology.

5. western guy says:

I can see Texas from my house(in New Mexico)….especially the part that is blowing by at 35 to 50 mph….