Poll: Are you a “Genetalian”?

Inspired by radio talk-show host Mark Levin on Monday night, who asked his listeners to call in regarding their voting decision for president in 2016. He asked callers if their decision will be based on genetalia instead of qualifications.

To that end, we query our loyal ‘Nox & Friends readers the same question (feel free to answer more than one).

Thanks for playing.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Poll: Are you a “Genetalian”?

1. Uriel says:

Interesting lol.

I’ve been called a lot of things, but never that, lol.

3. Just Gene says:

A couple of years ago a voting district did not include the candidate’s party by their name, believing that if you don’t know the person, only the party, why are you voting? What a great idea – but of course the shit hit the fan coming from both parties. How about making it illegal to list the parties, The idiots would at least have to memorize names and I don’t think they have that much intelligence.
    luvya

4. Grouchy says:

We found out the hard way, how “voting for history making candidates” fared.
    And ol’ Chitface Hitlery is NOT a candidate worthy of even being a candidate, let alone being the leader of the “Greatest Nation on Earth”.
    Well, it was until the darkie started apologizing for it, and tearing it down,,, WITH the full cooperation of the Congress,,,

• Hardnox says:

Exactly right. The lemmings will vote again just to make history without bothering to consider that Hildabeast is evil to the bone.

5. When I saw the word “Genetalian” I thought it had something to do with being a cousin to a reptilian. After thinking on it for a moment I realized the word wasn’t my first thought, lol. Silly me.

6. Garnet92 says:

OMG, it’s all I can do to even write “genitalia” and “Hillary” in the same sentence without barfing. I need me some brain bleach!

7. myfoxmystere says:

Hardnox, remember that video of the DNC surprise speaker you found a few years ago? He’s back! He possessed a lefty female troll at the Political Jungle, telling the people to vote for Hildebeast because the beast is a woman. I have a convenient link to the blog here:

Only a low to no information voter will vote for the Hildebeast. I look forward to seeing the Hildebeast getting taken down in a huge defeat.

• Hardnox says:

Me too. If the R’s and the American voters can’t take down a person as vile and corrupt as Hillary then what’s the point really?

• myfoxmystere says:

There is another thing that keeps coming back to my mind, and it can become scary if the Hildebeast takes this route: the 1984 Elections when Walter Mondale asked the late Geraldine Ferraro to be his running mate. If the Hildebeast chooses Fake Pochahantas Lizzy Warren to run with her or Shelley 0bama, there’s going to be something nasty hitting the fan.