White House Says Obama ‘Greenest Prez Ever’

From Young Conservatives:

White House says Obama will go down as the “greenest” president in history

3 stooges face palm

When we all sit back in five years and reflect on the legacy President Obama left behind, it’s doubtful the words “best” or “greatest” will be anywhere near his name.

Common sense Americans will be hard pressed to find anything remotely impressive done by the president that’s worth remembering, but never fear, White House sycophants are already on the case, establishing Obama’s legacy as being the “greenest” president we’ve had.

That’s something I guess. It’s pretty bad when you’re so desperate to fish for something positive this man has contributed to society the only thing you can think of is his “greenness.”

obamao 2

There’s some green for you.

~~~~~~~~~

The only thing he’s best at is being the worst president in the history of our country. As far as being green…well, one commenter took the words out of my mouth….

‘Green’ like in inexperienced, untried, and amateurish ? Yep, that’s for sure.

‘Green’ like in the flag of Saudi Arabia, who might have funded Obama’s education ? Yep, that one too.

‘Green’ like in the color of Islam and the color of the Green Dome, the traditional site of the tomb of Muhammed ? Yep.

No doubt the greenest President in history.

Plus that fact that anyone who’s used our Air Force One, our money and our resources to gad about on vacations and campaigning as his royal high-ass has done, can not be considered as any shade of ‘green’ in their sense of the word. He is an extravagant, self-indulgent, spoiled brat who’s taken advantage of his position at every possible opportunity, and is on a mission to ruin this country.

Bottom line – there is nothing positive to say about this…person. Rant over (for now) – your turn.

~Kathy

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to White House Says Obama ‘Greenest Prez Ever’

1. Crawfish says:

Damn, that commentator took the thoughts straight from me, just in the reverse order of how I thought of them!

Great post and commentary, Kathy.

Yes, it’s laughable on every level. These are the same people who pretend they can see the fancy clothes that the naked emperor isn’t wearing, so their accolades aren’t to be taken any more seriously than Obama’s red lines. I remember years ago when some ‘green’ agency gave an award to Al Gore because he was preparing to convert the swimming pool of his 10,000 square foot mansion to solar heat. He may have had an eco-friendly bamboo door mat too, I can’t remember. That’s how ridiculous this game is. And who gives a rat’s behind about his ‘greenness’ anyways? The lefties are all stars and heroes in their own minds.

3. vonmesser says:

Actually, I think GREATEST will be a word used with Obama.
    Greatest failure
    Greatest number of illegal actions
    Greatest fraud committed on the American people
    (You get the picture)

4. Uriel says:

Boy do I agree. It makes me wonder how those around him can get up every day, look people in the face and protect his asp. But then again those with any small kernel of self-respect don’t stay too long do they? And also some out of fear may be staying as some people seem to have had strange incidents and accidents since he burst on the scene.

5. Grouchy says:

Nothing more than a tinhorn “Greenie”horn,,, without a lick o’ common sense. I TOTALLY agree with Crawfish and “Vornak”. It’s hard to say which would come first. Maybe a fight for “King of the Mountain”
    And VM has the right of it, as well~!

6. Garnet92 says:

I disagree, I’d call him the “reddest” president ever – with the blackest heart.

Good grief… they must really think everyone paying attention is as stupid and ignorant as their voter base.

I’m with Garnet. He’s the reddest that we’ve ever had. The Founders are flipping in their graves wondering how this pencil necked commie ever got this far much less elected.

• Kathy says:

Agreed, it’s like the goobers wake up in a new world every morning. They can’t possibly believe that garbage they spew. Can they?