Part 3 – Jade 15 Military 3 Month Exercise

Well, we wondered and apparently now we know. The internet is exploding over this exercise. I do NOT think there is this much coincidence in life. First we have a resolution to help Ukraine. Then we have Russia talking arming insurgents INSIDE our states. Now we have apparrently a military exercise that started to be only 3-5 states and seems to have expanded to more!?! Washington Post says don’t worry blah blah. Why should I believe them now?

Here is a PDF of this training which is apparently why we are seeing so much movement.

It seems our military is preparing for different scenarios starting in Texas but covering several states. Coincidentally, we have Mexican and Russian news which raises the hair on my neck. Could the Russian’s be feeding off the fear on the military exercise?

I do not do conspiracy, but what kind of odds would Vegas post when so many things happen all in the space of a week or so that has such huge world implications? And given our blogs in the last day how weird is this?

If the military accidentally clears out some ummm illegal hostiles oh well…I guess we wait and see…

~Uriel

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist
Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Part 3 – Jade 15 Military 3 Month Exercise

I’ve been watching the Jade-Helm thing unfold and yes this feeds a lot of conspiracy theorists. Naturally the threat of martial law is advertised but the reality is our military isn’t large enough to enforce it. It’s a numbers game.

It boils down to a question of trust in your government, and I have none at the moment. I wouldn’t suggest that there is some grand scheme to takeover the country militarily; but at the same time given Obama’s resume I WOULD assume that the official explanation for the exercise is a lie.

3. Uriel says:

Lol CW exactly. @Hardnox. In a time when the military is screaming for funds but has the funds being used for other things by top brass, I have to wonder how much this little farcical exercise is costing our citizens AND how fast these spend monkeys will ask for more money in Congress. I think this proves someone needs independent accounting oversight and reporting. I bet They can’t find any of their assets, equipment or materials. We already know the black market does a brisk business because of CIA and our military.

I don’t see this as an out and out plot to take over, but it certainly appears to be a huge trial run at martial law. According to the PDF it will involve 1200 soldiers – they’d need a lot more than that to take over Texas.

I hope the people in those small towns like Christoval, Menard and Junction are aware this is about to happen, otherwise, they are going to freak out. It will be hard to mask events like this in smaller towns where everybody knows everybody.

Maybe some of our military guys will have some input – I’d sure like to know what all those initials mean – what’s a CRF event and an ODA?

The red states/areas are defined as hostile and all areas are color coded pretty much along voting/party lines. New Mexico is an area that could go either way.

• Uriel says:

I don’t either. Interesting point. I had not thought about party states.i bet they are freaking. Especially those states Not originally noted.

5. vonmesser says:

CRF: See http://www.allacronyms.com/_military/connection/abbreviated
    ODA: Operational Detachment-Alpha, the standard 12-man team composed of Special Forces

6. captbogus2 says:

Could this be why Obama has fired or forced into retirement nearly all the top military brass who still believed in the Constitution and replaced them with the perfumed prince yes men?