Canadian Farmer Fined for Allowing Muslims to Halal-Slaughter Sheep

From BNI

Anthony Scissons was convicted of operating an unlicensed slaughterhouse and selling and transporting uninspected meat. He received a paltry $1,250 fine. The maximum penalty for the charges is a fine of $25,000 and two years in prison.

He should have been jailed along with all the Muslims. Halal slaughter is inhumane and barbaric. When they cut the throats of unstunnned animals, they do not cut the spinal cord so the animal experiences maximum pain while he lies bleeding to death.

WARNING~ the following video is very graphic!

Take a look at the video below of Muslim barbarians in Florida halal-slaughtering animals for Eid. Unlike Kosher, Muslims think that causing the animals to writhe in pain by not cutting the spinal cord releases hormones which makes the meat better. It does not.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Many years ago in Canada…. one could slaughter animals on the farm and sell the meat. Those days are long gone! Now animals that are to be slaughtered for human consumption by others ( other than your own family) must be taken to a certified slaughter house.

Canada does have Halal slaughter houses but they must meet the safety standards and the animals are to be slaughtered humanly under Canadian law.

This farmer should have been fined much more than he was! He should have known about the laws concerning slaughtering on his farm. Ignorance of the Law is no excuse!

Killing animals the Halal way does release one very important hormone for the muslims. That would be Adrenaline. The muslims get high by eating meat in this fashion. An Adrenaline rush. The flight or fight hormone produced by the adrenal glands when under stress.

~Blessed B~

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Canadian Farmer Fined for Allowing Muslims to Halal-Slaughter Sheep

1. captbogus2 says:

Kosher meat is killed much the same way.

• CW says:

Good point.

• Blessed B. says:

There are actually some very fine differences….

Here is the difference between kosher vs. halal.

Kosher – requires the animal be slaughtered quickly and humanely, strictly forbidding cruel slow methods like strangulation.

Halal – requires the animal be bled out in agony while sick people who get off watching that kind of thing have a “festival.”

Kosher – requires the blood be drained cleanly from the *carcass* of the humanely killed animal, removing toxins released from cells into the bloodstream at the moment of death from the meat.

Halal –leaves the meat *filled* with toxins released at the moment of death because the blood is removed while the animal is dying and therefore is not present in sufficient quantities to remove those last toxins.

Kosher – contains little to no cortisol or norepenepherine (two stress chemicals that are similar enough from mammal to mammal to cross species) because the animal to be killed is treated well before it is put down and is generally not frightened as it is put down (because in a truly kosher slaughter situation, animals cannot be slaughtered in a sequential fashion, as the waste of one could contaminate the next, so they are not exposed to the “scent of death” the way non-kosher culls are).

Halal – animals watch other animals die during the blood letting festival, smelling their fear and raising their own stress. These stress chemicals “marinate” the meat in hormones known to raise levels of aggression and violence in nearly all mammal species (including human).

More here.

– See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/03/halal-slaughter-outcry-after-undercover-film-exposes-savagey-of-industry.html/#sthash.vmNscdc6.dpuf

with kosher slaughter, there are very little stress hormones in the kosher meat, because the animal is not frightened as it is killed. In kosher slaughter, animals are not killed sequentially (animals are not exposed to the death of the other animals before it.)
      Further, in kosher slaughter, the spinal cord is cut, which cuts off pain to the brain, which means the animal suffers no pain and no terror.
      The animal is prayed over by a Rabbi.
      The blood of the animal is not saved as it is against their beliefs…..blood is living fluid.

On the other hand, in halal slaughter, the animals are killed sequentially, and the blood is removed WHILE the animal is dying, so the meat has all the stress hormones. With halal, the spinal cord is left intact, and the animal is left to stagger around, choking on its own blood, and slipping and falling in its own blood, while the slaughterer is saying allahu Akbar.

2. clyde says:

Muslims think infidel laws do not apply to them. And NO ONE, especially the muslim loving Regime, is telling them any different.

• Blessed B. says:

True! I highly doubt that these muslims didn’t know it was illegal to butcher the animals on the farm if it wasn’t their farm. I’m sure the farmer knew the rules also. They just thought they could get away with it.

It’s shocking that anyone has the stomach for this.

• Blessed B. says:

In my younger days…. I helped with the slaughter of cows, chickens and rabbits. The Rabbits were the worst! My family only did that once thank goodness!

We treated them humanely when we were butchering….. not being anywhere near the other animals to do the job. Cows were shot in the head first. Chickens were caught and talked to, petted, and kept calm before cutting their heads off quickly. The rabbits were knocked out and heads taken off.

I know I couldn’t have participated if I had seen the animal suffering. I refused to eat the beef from my favorite Bull that my dad butchered…cuz I didn’t think we should eat our friends! LOL!

• CW says:

I sincerely think I would starve if I had to personally kill animals for food. I found a dying bird in my yard a few years back and since I couldn’t locate a rescue organization to take it I ended up watching it die and it still disturbs me years later.

• Blessed B. says:

I was raised knowing that our animals ( other than the cats and dogs) would all be on our plate at some point in time. I was always told not to be making pets out of them….. I didn’t listen when it came to the bull and I couldn’t eat any of it! Over 1000 lbs of meat from him…..my mom just about had a conniption when I refused to even taste it! His death was the only one I didn’t participate in. I cried in my room instead.

It’s different being raised on a farm…you learn early that animals are used for food.

I still get upset if I see a bird though that has been injured badly and I know there is nothing I can do to save it.

4. Rich B says:

Is there anything about this “religion” that isn’t sick and twisted? And why would they be concerned about the pain and suffering of animals when they have so little regard for human life?

• Rich B says:

And BTW, adrenaline taints the taste of meat and increases the muscle tone of cattle hence the castrating of bulls into steers. Cattlemen don’t castrate bulls for the fun of it. And adrenaline is a hormone. That is why body builders take steroids – to build muscle tissue.

That’s why we don’t normally eat body builders… the meat is too tough and has very little marbling. Okay, that was just a joke… or was it?

• Blessed B. says:

Satan doesn’t care about pain and suffering of any living thing…. That’s why this ‘religion’ is so sick and twisted!