Poll Shows American Gun Ownership Might Be Alive and Well

Surprised?

Nah, me neither.

For the record, all my guns were lost when Clyde and I were duck hunting.  Due to the shitty economy I haven’t had the funds to replace them.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Poll Shows American Gun Ownership Might Be Alive and Well

It figure that the NSF’s poll numbers would be skewed since their board of directors are appointed by the president, while others are independent.

There have been way too many reports of gun sales skyrocketing to believe that gun ownership is down. Many people have said that O’s been the best gun salesman to come along in many years. A lot of the thinking is get them while you can.

Like you, I simply haven’t had the funds to replace mine after the cleaning lady accidentally tossed them in with the garbage.

• Hardnox says:

For 6-1/2 years gun sales have been off the charts. Any poll that suggests that people aren’t arming up is ludicrous. These polls are nothing more than lefty disinformation with the hope that people will see the futility of their ways all the while the left elite have armed guards and live in gated communities.

2. Uriel says:

I saw yesterday where FBI was taken to task for deliberately skewing gun stats That figures too. I think the rivers, lakes and streams are going to be full of strange objects Hardnox.

• Hardnox says:

Normally the FBI is incorruptible. Sadly, with this admin every standard has been erased.

If the stuff ever hit the fan I believe the response from the citizenry will surprise any lefty.

Very interesting, Hardnox.

I was suspicious of those poll numbers when I first read them.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks. Those “official” numbers never made sense to me either. Ben’s video was the first I have seen to logically dispute those lefty polls.

4. upaces88 says:

This was “last November.”
    Nov 4, 2014 – Gun Ownership By The Numbers. How many guns are there in the United States? While no one knows exactly, our most reliable estimates have put the numbers of firearms in the hands of United States civilians at 300 – 310 million, but I am convinced that number is no longer anywhere close to accurate.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks for the info. I agree, gun sales have been off the charts beginning in the fall of ’08 so there’s no way the 300-310 million is close to accurate. The true number will never be known despite any lefty effort. I also believe that firearms ownership in America is the only thing preventing the heavy hand of government from taking the next step towards totalitarianism. Fortunately law enforcement and the military know this reality as well and are 99% on our side.

5. upaces88 says:

I went to Google: “How many gun in TEXAS.:”
    (again 2013)….
    The poll says 44 percent of Texas voters, or a family member, own a gun — that would be a little over six million people. (Yikes.)

Of that 44 percent, two percent — a little over 120,000 Texans — said the reason they own a gun is “Second Amendment right,” to quote the poll exactly.

One hundred twenty thousand Texans own a gun simply to make a constitutional point?

Texas, our Texas, all hail the mighty state.

(Note: All advanced math skills learned from Sr. Agnes Mary, a nun universally known as “Crazy Aggie,” so don’t blame me for mistakes.)

I know Obama didn’t intend to do this. He has become the GREATEST PROMOTIONAL REP for gun in the entire world!