Respect to Rubio and Cotton for Standing Up For Israel

The video below is worth every minute to view if you haven’t seen it yet..  Senators Marco Rubio and Tom Cotton have called Obama out on his shameful treatment of Israel.

It does my heart good to see these guys taking on without fear the machine of Obama.  Even after all the harrassment over the Iran letter, these guys are showing uncommon courage and fortitude. They have my respect and admiration for their speeches. By the time they finished, Obama had many years of disrespect and animosity toward Israel brought to light.

In addition, Senator Cotton made some harsh statements to any organization that would attempt to sanction or harm Israel. Obama had already been warned that going to the UN and ignoring Congress was not advisable unless the UN no longer needed US funds. These guys and several others are doing all they can to help our country. Now if the older members get behind their efforts rather than lick O’s boots, maybe we will see a better hope for tomorrow.

–Uriel–

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist
Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Respect to Rubio and Cotton for Standing Up For Israel

1. Uriel says:

The cspan is just Rubio. One from You Tube is 15min. I didn’t realize https://youtu.be/CdMWbqZsyuM

Rubio has been on my dislike list for a long time because he took the wrong stance on the whole illegal immigrant debacle, but with this (15 min version) he redeems himself quite well and makes it obvious where he stands, as should we all.

As for Tom Cotton – he’s a newbie and I really like when the newbies come in on the right side of issues and stir the hornet’s nest. Besides being a veteran, he made it apparent to the world that O’s Iran deal isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on, or will be.

Some have chastised him and the other 46 Rs for signing that letter, but I think it was the right thing to do. It’s the only way to shame O into going about it the right way, and it lets Iran know we’re going to change our plan the minute the door hits O in the butt.

Except for our butt-nugget of a leader, America stands with Israel.

• Uriel says:

I know. The immigration issue is the first I heard of Rubio. He did come off sounding like a teenager. I agree these guys despite the possible issues were willing to stand and deliver.

Rubio crapped the bed on immigration and has now tacked to the right in advance of his alleged presidential ambitions. Good for him if he has truly seen the light.

Cotton is a firebrand and I like him a lot. He has guts and he’s got smarts. I will look forward to hearing more from this former combat vetted Army Ranger.

4. Garnet92 says:

I know that Congress has threatened withholding funding from the UN if Obama does try to torpedo Israel that way and I’d love for that to happen anyway – the UN does us no good at all – we should stop funding and let it wither into history. It’s a toothless entity that exists only to make mischief for democratic countries.

Secondly, if Obama does try to circumvent Congress with a trip to the UN in his ridiculous attempt to chastise Bibi and Israel, I think that Congress should publically return “Impeachment” to the table as one of their options. They prematurely “took it off the table” for no reason – its removal was an offering to the RINO gods, that’s all.

I understand that he’ll never be removed by the Senate, but under the circumstances, an impeachment vote in the House could happen. Even democrats are getting fed up with him ignoring a co-equal branch of our government, that would be one way to show their displeasure and I believe that it could be sold to the American citizenry so as not to get a negative reaction by voters in 2016.

Wouldn’t that soil his underwear? Obama, the man-god, the messiah, IMPEACHED! That’d be one way that he’d go down in history.

5. Garnet92 says:

Sorry, I forgot – I also wanted to weigh in on Marco Rubio. Like others, I burned his effigy based on his “gang of eight” support. Anyone in cahoots with Graham, McCain, and Schumer isn’t right in the head. But, he’s supposedly had a change of heart – or came to his senses, whichever it was, and after hearing his supposed positions in recent weeks, I’m willing to give him another chance. But, he’s on notice, that Garnet92 isn’t gonna take any more of that amnesty crap from him – he should tread carefully if he wants to compete for MY support.

[I’m sure that has him quaking in his loafers!]

• Uriel says:

Last word today that I saw was Congress discussing restricting all funds for overseas trips and hotels etc saying given Iran’s stand further US funds were not to be used for such travel as O and company have overstayed.