Obama Regrets Not ‘More Aggressively Explaining’ How Badly Bush Failed

From: breitbart.com, by: Pam Key, on: March 18, 2015, see the article HERE.

Obama-1024x977Wednesday at town hall event held at the City Club of Cleveland, when asked what he would have done differently, President Barack Obama said he regretted he did not “more aggressively” warn the American public how long it was going to take for them to recover from President George W. Bush’s failures.

Obama said, “I would have told myself to anticipate because the recession was so bad and so tough for so many people, that I was going to have to be more aggressive in explaining to the public how long it was going to take for the recovery to take place.”

He continued, “Although this is the challenge we had when we first came in, when FDR came in during the Great Depression, it had been so bad for two three years that everybody understood — OK we are kinda bottomed out — so he could come and propose — OK here is what we are going to do — and there was huge support because there had already been a track record of failure by the previous administration. When we came in, things were crashing but it hadn’t yet shown up in the statistics. It would take another eight, nine months, a year, before things bottomed out.”

He concluded, “I think people were nervous, and they were scared the stock market was plummeting, but people didn’t know the depths of how many jobs we were losing per month and so forth. I think that I might have done a better job at preparing people so they sort of knew what was coming.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, I get it now, Obama is actually admitting that he made a mistake! A FIRST!

He’s admitting that that pesky ne’er-do-well Boosh was even worse than he thought. He gave up blaming Boosh much too soon, but alas, he was suffering from Premature Termination (of blame), he stopped blaming Boosh before it was necessary (Bushus Interruptus, as it were). And he’s only just realized that he can continue to blame Boosh for everything – there being no statute of limitations on Boosh-blaming. What an absolutely worthless P.O.S. this man is. If a son of mine grew up to be like him, I’d change my name or die of shame.

Garnet92

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Obama Regrets Not ‘More Aggressively Explaining’ How Badly Bush Failed

1. Bullright says:

Good report Garnet. It sure is a tough message to listen to from the worst president since WWII. And the super duper good news then for Obama is: if people didn’t think we were bottomed out when he came to office….voila.(he’s always sinking to new lows)

You hit on the head, pos that he is. He went way tooooo light on Bush blame.It’s worse than OJ’s alibi….oh yea, he had none.

Right, prepare them better for the shaft they were going to get and feel from Obama (with all the bells and whistles) He’s even loosing his touch on bullshit.

• Garnet92 says:

His cronies must have focus-grouped one of his tirade of lies and found that nobody would buy his blame-de-jour, so back to Boosh. If he only knew how foolish he looks to those of us with an IQ above our shoe size, maybe he’d try another approach?

2. Uriel says:

He is saying nothing unusual. Narcissistic liars always blame others. The only thing he really needs to remember–people can figure him out easier the more he whines and points at others.(at least those that aren’t liberal nuts affected by all those things like arsenic in wine). I Am surprised Bush is not fighting back though.

• Garnet92 says:

You’re right Uriel, blaming others is part of his personality – it’s who he is and what he does. I wish I could say that I’m also surprise that Dubya isn’t fighting back. Not responding is what caused his approval to drop precipitously at the end of his presidency. They threw everything at him and he didn’t fight back – I’ll never understand why – it didn’t do his image any good since everything the left threw at him stuck. He has steadfastly refused to attack Obama and I (again) think that it’s a mistake.

3. carolinmd says:

Huh? If he spent any more time Bush bashing he would have had to supply America with earphones and recordings of anti-Bushisms for all America to listen to while sleeping.

4. Garnet92 says:

Well, you gotta admit carol that he’s been blaming others lately and has kinda gotten off his game – he’s just reverting to form. Boosh is such a convenient scapegoat, he can be blamed for damn near everything!

5. harleyearl says:

Obama hasn’t a clue how economics works. It’s so easy after 6 years of failure to look back and use the “it was far worse then I thought excuse” What a fraud!

Yep, that’s vintage Obama. Ask him what HE would have done differently and he would have spent more time explaining how badly Bush screwed up. The stock market took a big plunge shortly before Bush first became POTUS and we had 9-11 not too long after he took office yet I don’t remember him trying to point the finger back at Clinton. He just dealt with things. That’s the difference between a boy-king and a grown up.

This blaming Bush thing is beyond old and tired. What he should have said: “everything that I have touched has turned to absolute shit and it’s all my fault”.