Oops Can You Say Pants on Fire

Hackers, probing Clinton server, cite security lapses

By James Rosen. Published March 12, 2015. FoxNews.com

Stirred by the controversy surrounding Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server when she was Secretary of State, a determined band of hackers, IT bloggers, and systems analysts have trained their specialized talents and state-of-the-art software on clintonemail.com, the domain under which Clinton established multiple private email accounts, and uncovered serious lapses in security, according to data shared with Fox News. Full report HERE

It ended with this paragraph:

The analyst with experience in the intelligence community, a “white hat” hacker — the kind corporate firms retain to conduct “penetration testing” that exposes businesses’ cybersecurity lapses — told Fox News: “If we learned that the foreign minister of a major foreign country was using her own private server to send and receive emails, and was relying on outdated commercial software to operate and protect it, that’d be a hallelujah moment for us.”

–0–

I figured it only a matter of time till some enterprising hacker probed. To have Fox News break this story and expose her lies is justice and payback most delicious. After all the efforts to destroy Fox and their reporters, it really does my heart good to see them rip into at least one of the gang. I hope O and his syndicate are sweating blood right now wondering what they might have said. I would also speculate a few of Hillary’s “charity” donors are scrambling to break ties.

I hope someone goes after her accounting books on the charity as well to find out more about its real activities and who backed her all these years. It wouldn’t surprise me in the least for Obama suddenly to make her the next roadkill as he hides behind his closed doors.

Now if the cage is rattled hard enough could she be the “missing link” to help bring O and hoods down? Wouldn’t that be the cats meow!!

–Uriel–

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist
Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Oops Can You Say Pants on Fire

1. captbogus2 says:

You can figure every Email Hillary sent on her private account has been read by foreign countries whether Congress has or not.

Got a hunch NONE of this was an “accident”. The Chinese donated HEAVILY to Clintoon’s campaigns, THEY want to see the “ROI”.

Yep it will frost her cookies, and O’s also, to know that it came from Fox News. The Chinese can probably hack in and see her emails long before the American people ever will.

4. Don says:

Isn’t it impossible to fully delete emails, even if they’re overwritten. Trey Gowdy WILL get her server, and her ill conceived secrets WILL be exposed.

• Uriel says:

Hi Don. Thanks for stopping by. I have been told and it makes sense that No internet email or comment or picture is ever truly deleted. Most serious hackers can find it out in net space if they work at it. And tracing gps location as we saw in the article is possible. I think what Fox did will help because if I remember right she said server was in home but hackers located in city. Gowdy is smart but as he said can’t go beyond Benghazi. However Oversight Committee can and is saying they will go for full disclosure.

5. Uriel says:

True. And it makes my spidey hairs raise to what was deleted. Washington Post found a great deal of correlation between her staff and the foundation. I wonder just how much of those 30k emails were discussing illegal or treasonous acts. But oh, I forgot All this is tempest in teapot and just media frenzy according to Hilaswindle.

6. I.R. Wayright says:

I’ll tell you when this administration is going to unravel. When a domestic airliner(s) is shot down by a US supplied man portable air defense missile (MANPAD) by Islamic extremists in this country, that was smuggled in via our porous southern border, while our border partol was ordered to stand down. When that missile is tracked back to Benghazi, heads ought to roll. If you think that is not possible, think again. Why do you think they are so desperate to avoid the truth coming out about the whole operation there. I would certainly like to know just who exactly is pulling the strings behind the scene, that got NATO and the US involved in Libya.

• Don says:

I’d sure hate to see that, I.R.”, but if it has to happen on anybody’s watch, I hope it’s on that of “Obamnation.”

• Uriel says:

I have to agree IR. First that O sent that particular person. This guy had strong ties in the Middle East especially in black market covert ops so would have known when threats were high. And, what did he know against O’s thugs and was planning to tell that warranted his removal.

This story gets better every day. Oh what I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall wherever Hillary is so I could hear the panicked damage control!!

Even the lefties knew she was lying when she talked about yoga routines on her email. Maybe “yoga” is code for something else….

8. Bullright says:

Yea, take it from the horses mouth. Contrast that with Putin who is said not to use any of it, or even a computer. Some may call him antiquated but there is good reason.

• Uriel says:

Lol Bullright. I am from the days before computers. I do most of my thinking with paper and pen still. I’m beginning to think old ways aren’t so bad after all if you want to keep some things private.

• Blessed B. says:

Putin does everything face to face if of a delicate nature….so does China, Israel and Canada now. Only makes sense if you want something kept private.

9. vonMesser says:

OK Hackers – no gonads if you don’t crack the server and suck it dry.

• Uriel says:

Lol. If we want the truth no doubt. Probably easier to ask China or Russia for the records at this point. At least our hackers wouldn’t go to jail for secrets. They would probably be tapped on the hand.

10. Uriel says:

Lol. Its his new education program for the uneducated and jobless.