Illegal Immigrant Raped a 10-Year-Old Girl

From WHNT19 News:

ramiro-ajualip-

The scumbag rapist who deserves beating half to death.

RUSSELLVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) – A man who police say is in the country illegally is accused of sexually assaulting a young girl.

The suspect has been in the U.S. just a few weeks. Investigators said the horrible sexual act took place in a home on east Plum Street in Russellville on February 27th.

According to police, Ramiro Ajualip raped and sodomized a 10-year-old girl while the victim’s parents were not at home.

“From the information we have received, he has been here about four weeks,” stated Russellville Police Chief Chris Hargett. “He is undocumented, was a friend of the family and was actually living in the home where the child was.”

Chief Hargett said the little girl was afraid to come forward because of threats Ajualip had made. Once she told her parents, they immediately took the child to an area hospital whose doctors transferred her to Children`s Hospital in Birmingham for treatment.

Investigators said Ajualip confessed to the sexual attack during their interview.

“You know, a 10-year-old child that probably has no idea what’s really going on,” Hargett explained. “It`s sad because now that child is going to be scarred for the rest of her life.”

Ramiro Ajualip is being held in the Franklin County Jail charged with rape first degree and sodomy first degree. His bail is set at $150,000.

~~~~~~~~~

This is absolutely infuriating and thanks to the scumbag dems and our POS president, we’re seeing these kinds of headlines all too often. Every time there’s another rape story posted, it needs to be slapped on O’s desk in big bold print and he should have to face the parents of the traumatized kids. Although there’s a good chance the girl and her parents are here illegally, there’s still another child out there that’s marred for life.

The fact that he’s only been here 4 weeks tells us they’re still streaming across the border even though the massive numbers aren’t being reported like they were last summer. Instead of scattering these criminals across the US and giving them amnesty, our government should be rounding them up and busing them back south of the border.

I’m sick of this man ruining our country.

~Kathy

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Illegal Immigrant Raped a 10-Year-Old Girl

1. I.R. Wayright says:

Anybody know which crap hole country he came from? I’m betting Honduras.

At least Obama’s daughters are safe. That’s the important thing.

3. Uriel says:

I say Every incident should be part of the list when DHS Secretary is hauled in court. Johnson and Sotomayor knew the difference and still chose to follow O’s executive order.

4. captbogus2 says:

Anyone here for enhancing felonies committed by illegals to Capital crimes?
    Prisons are overcrowded because hangings are no longer the norm for such heinous acts.

• Kathy says:

That works for me Cap and it beats the heck out of feeding and housing him for a few years until they let him out to rape again.

5. Garnet92 says:

I agree with capt., raping and sodomizing a TEN-YEAR-OLD girl! If I were that little girl’s grandfather that man would suffer a grisly and painful death, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next week, but he would know that I’m coming for him and I’ll spend my last dime to find him no matter where he went and since I’ve lived a long and satisfying life and am not afraid of the consequences, I would want him to know that I’m coming.

Additionally, presenting the story to Obama wouldn’t sway him, the accounts of this little girl’s rape and brutalizing should be presented to Malia and Sasha just so they’ll know the ramifications of what their father has allowed to happen.

• Kathy says:

Good point Garnet, on showing the headlines to O’s girls, otherwise they’d never know what’s really going on out here in the real world.

6. tannngl says:

These stories are so disgusting. It’s a fact of life now that illegals are kind of legal and deporations aren’t occurring and these immoral ‘chlidren’ are being enticed here from Central and South America by our government’s administration. And congress is going along iwth it.

They all need put out of their chambers and their homes.
    Time for rebellion.

• tannngl says:

Sorry about the typos. I was angry and my fingers got ahead of my thoughts.

• Kathy says:

It affects me much the same way, tannngl – anger makes for thoughts that come faster than our fingers can handle. But like you, I’m sickened by these stories. There was too much of this going on before we got swamped with illegals, now it’s escalated to out of control levels.

You’re right – Congress is going along with it and that’s the worst part.

7. Grouchy says:

What I find surprising is the trust the parents had, with a youngish appearing man in a position of trust, probably having only known him less than 4 weeks. They should do to him what a town in India did to a muslim rapist, not long ago – Pulled him out of jail, dragged him four miles (killing him) then strung him up.

• Kathy says:

It could be that they didn’t have anyone else, then again, how many times have we seen cases where it was trusted people and family members? Way too many.

No “beating half to death” for this scum. Once tried, and convicted, send out to G.P. with a sign around his neck with his CRIMES on it. “Bubba” and the boys WILL do to HIM what HE did to HER, but HE won’t live to tell about it. Time to let these bastards loose in ELITE LIBERAL communities, so THEY can become victims of THEIR stupidity. Send me a new meter, BTW. This FRIED mine.

• Kathy says:

I hear you, Clyde, seeing these stories has fried several of those pisstivity meters over here too. It’s bad enough when these monsters pick on grown women, but to do this to kids is absolutely the worst crime ever.