While We Weren’t Looking Boehner Strikes Again

From Bizpac Review:

boehner

House Republicans, led by Speaker John Boehner, caved in to Democrat demands and passed a “clean” funding bill for the Department of Homeland Security on Tuesday.

The bill includes funding for Obama’s executive amnesty actions, a sticking point for conservatives.

The legislation provides funding for Obama’s move to shield about 5 million illegals from deportation.

Boehner and the Republicans who passed the bill picked the same day as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address before Congress — perhaps using it as cover to push the bill through with less major media attention.

The New York Daily News reported that Boehner addressed Republicans and told them that the immigration issue in the hands of the courts and Congress should “move on with other business.”

The News, however, summed up the conservative argument succinctly.

Many conservatives have long argued that allowing Obama’s amnesty order to be funded means the president’s program will continue, despite what the courts may rule, as the administration has previously shown its willingness to defy or bypass court orders.

And once amnesty is in place, critics contend, non-citizens falling under its protections could well be put on a path to the voting booth that would give their Democrat enablers a virtual lock on national political power.

Can there be a quicker way to “fundamentally transform America” than to create a virtual one-party system by flooding the country with new, Democrat, voters?

Click here for a list of the 75 Republicans who voted to fund amnesty.

~~~~~~~~~

While we were busy discussing the high points of Netanyahu’s speech, Boehner and his band of thugs approved O’s plan to give away the farm to illegals. When the power of the purse was all he had, he just opened the checkbook and walked away.

Why aren’t the other two-thirds of the Republicans demanding his resignation?

Imagine the ramifications this will have on the 2016 elections. We’re seeing what it looks like to have a one-party government.

~Kathy

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to While We Weren’t Looking Boehner Strikes Again

1. Russ R says:

I’m honestly not sure of the ramifications of this as soon as 2016. However the long-term consequences will be horrifying as I believe the main purpose -I know, there are several, but the main purpose of amnesty is to give Texas to the dems. I’m so disgusted with Boehner.

• Kathy says:

I’m not sure either, Russ, but every time we turn around, O pulls another trick out of his bag, so I’m thinking he’s not finished yet plus he seems to be picking up speed.

The elections are 19 months away and that’s a long time for him to think up more unconstitutional things to do to this country.

Boehner says it’s up to the courts now, but we know that doesn’t stop him either.

• Russ R says:

Kathy, I totally agree with you that King Putt seems to be picking up speed. The GOP “leadership” said impeachment is off the table and King Putt seems to be playing chicken with them KNOWING that THEY will blink first.

• Kathy says:

Exactly, Russ. He knows all he has to do is wait them out and they’ll cave in. He sees the behavioral pattern they’re too dim to break.

2. Uriel says:

I wanna kick Boehner’s butinski clear to the moon. He HAD better come up with a solution Fast. The rest of Rep I hope are screaming bloody murder!

3. Uriel says:

There is a list of Rep who signed. I suggest we all take a look and flood them with calls

4. Garnet92 says:

I don’t know why we’re surprised. It follows the pattern. Apparently, Boehner hasn’t heard the news that R’s are in the majority – McConnell hasn’t either.

What an absolutely WORTHLESS pack of spineless wimps we have “representing” us in Congress. Obama is beating them like a rented mule. And yet the RCP polling shows that Congress has an 18% approval rating. How the hell can 18% of those polled believe that Congress is doing an “adequate” job, much less a good one?

I wish there were a way for us to overturn the “leadership” structure in Congress and replace the so-called leadership with people who actually have a clue.

• Kathy says:

Garnet, that 18% must be illegals or democrats or both. Each day just brings another new disappointment. I don’t see how the other reps can even stand to be in the same room with this man.

• Uriel says:

What no one is realizing yet…….. with this approval Obama has proven Without any Executive order or memoranda HE CAN effectively take over the US as Dictator….think about it. The ONLY memoranda on record sets up an executive council with 4 months to work out effective plan with All affected branches of government a way to implement better immigration and it states categorically it must have congressional approval. Our dimpweeds just brought into motion that what Obama SAYS he wants us now law.

• Kathy says:

Uriel, not sure what memorandum you mean, but I do see O taking over as dictator, although it’s only because of the cavers in Congress making it easy for him.

• Russ R says:

Garnet, That would be AWESOME, if WE got to vote on Speaker and Senate Majority Leader!

5. Uriel says:

You have to go to the white house newsroom Kathy. There is a list of his memorandums. The one I refer to was at end of 2014 where he told executive branch to set up a counsel and listed a ton of departments who were to work together to come up with a plan that would work for all of them on immigration. It never became an executive order that I could find listed. So basically. he wanted a committee then got panties in wad and pushed DHS to follow HIS wishes period.

Simple answer. The Boehner and McConnell-led GOPe AGREES with scamnesty. Am I wrong ? Have I missed something ? NOW you know WHY I will NEVER support linguine spines. On this issue, like SO MANY others, there IS no difference between Obama, and the GOPe. NONE. Good, but maddening, post, Kathy.

I remain disgusted. The GOP has no balls. They are owned lock stock and barrel by special interests. They should wear NASCAr uniforms with their sponsors names on them.