Ben Shapiro: Why Jews Vote Leftist

Answering the decades old question…

Seems logical.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Ben Shapiro: Why Jews Vote Leftist

Very interesting screed from Shapiro. I think his ideas could apply to most religions.

2. Garnet92 says:

Though it was interesting to hear Shapiro’s explanation of why Jews vote left, I think Clyde got it right – most religion’s followers probably follow much the same path.

3. vonMesser says:

I like this guy. He has a M-F show on KTTH 770AM Radio in Seattle from 1500-1800. Two hours local stuff, one hour national stuff.

That was another superb video by Shapiro, and I’m very happy you posted it.

Leftwingism is as ingrained in the local Jewish culture as voting democrat is inbred among the black culture. We don’t hear or talk about it much because, for reasons that are abundantly clear, it’s not on the list of politically correct subjects that we are allowed to openly discuss. This insane system where the Left unilaterally imposes censorship and we quietly go along with it (at least most conservatives do) has allowed the political perversity in these cultures to go virtually unchallenged despite the ruination it brings upon all of us.

5. captbogus2 says:

I agree with CW.

Interesting percentages Shapiro states – I thought the Jews were much more devout than that, but it seems the breakdown among the Jews is much the same as the protestants.

7. captbogus2 says:

Well, ‘Nox, I think the Jews who are always yapping about their Judaism are in a similar boat as the Blacks who are always yapping about their Blackness.

8. Uriel says:

It really is about the breakdown between man and faith… Without faith darkness reigns which we all see every day more and more