Quote Of The Day — February 23, 2015

If you have an important point to make, don’t try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time-a tremendous whack.”

Sir Winston Churchill, (1874 – 1965)

~ ~  Grouchy  ~ ~

Tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Quote Of The Day — February 23, 2015

1. Uriel says:

Excellent advice Grouchy. I think our “Islamic radical elements” have had the floor too long on this issue!!

This is exactly where the Republicans fail every time. That, and the fact that the lamestream media won’t give them a soapbox either. Too often the R’s get lost in the weeds explaining an issue to America whereas they will explain how to build a clock instead of telling us what time it is.

• Grouchy says:

A lot of that has come from letting the left solely define the terms of discussion. Hence we have “PC” crap, and dancing around the truth, rather than defining the problem. Good point, Hardnox.

3. Garnet92 says:

Damn, Nox stole my thunder – my point exactly. For years, the PSP has been bringing a pop tart to a gun fight and is completely flummoxed as to why they lose? Pile driver indeed – that’s what we need!

You mean like saying that Barack Obama is a lying weasel who doesn’t love this country?

I see your point. How’s this?:

Barack Obama is a lying, thieving weasel who doesn’t love this country and throws like a girl.

Or, one could have all the “grace and sublety of a battering ram”. Quote attributed to Crawfish, when referring to GunnyG in Alaska

• Grouchy says:

True, Clyde,,, But even a hydraulic ram like they use on Aircraft Carriers to launch, wouldn’t get through the concrete barrier of the Wookie, ya think???

7. Pingback: My Article Read (2-22-2015) (2-23-2015) | My Daily Musing