Asshat Alert: Head of DHS Just Said What???

From Pat Dollard:

jeh johnson

DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY SECRETARY JEH JOHNSON:

“We in the administration and the government should give voice to the plight of Muslims living in this country and the discrimination that they face. And so I personally have committed to speak out about the situation that very often people in the Muslim community in this country face. The fact that there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and the Islamic faith is one about peace and brotherhood. “pisstivity meter1

~~~~~~~~~

Yes, he just said that – click here to watch the video.

Strange…I thought his job was to protect America and Americans, not take on the plight of muslims. Folks, we need to clean house in Washington DC, this is beyond ridiculous!

~Kathy

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Asshat Alert: Head of DHS Just Said What???

1. Uriel says:

Wow. But then I just read some info where the executive stoolies are cadtigating (read deliberately alienating) Israel for leaking closed door info on high level talks going on right now with Islamic groups from Iran

• Kathy says:

That’s just great – they’re playing games like a bunch of junior high kids, instead of behaving like grown men and world leaders.

2. Grouchy says:

Kathy,
    I’m beginning to think there are more muslims and muslim sycophants in this administration (AND CONGRESS) than there are in the Government of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi.
    Yes, that is a wild exaggeration. But really — Is it so far off the truth?????

>>”…the plight of Muslims living in this country…”

What “plight” is he referring to? The plight of having your rights respected and your presence tolerated even while your fellow islamists are calling for our deaths and viciously slaughtering non-Muslims (and Muslims) abroad? Boo hoo.

I guess they’ve done such a great job stirring up tensions between the races and the sexes that they decided to try their magic on the religious sects as well.

And people wonder why Rudy Gulliani dared to suggest that Obama doesn’t love this country.

• Kathy says:

When the head of DHS is more concerned about the muslim than he is the Americans, it’s time for him to go. Maybe Rudy would take the job?

• upaces88 says:

I don’t think I have told you this story before. I was in the nightclub business. I learned to waitress first. Then tend the Bar. I managed, promoted and owned. I was my own bouncer too!

Anyone who was new at owning nightclubs called the Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission to find out “who cold help them”. My name always came up because I ran it like a business, obeyed all of the liquor laws. No one from my clubs EVER got a DWI (I’ll explain later if you wnat me to.)

I NEVER had any problems in the Night Club Business UNTIL two Iranians re-opened a club on that was once THE busiest nightclub row in Dallas.

Lawyers can be a bitch and can cost you more than it is worth to go to court to fight.
      So? I had a one page contract. It was very simple: I will have your club up and going “in the black” within 45 days or you owe me nothing. (You can’t buy all new carpet, kitchen appliances, etc.). Just to keep things simple so there was no mistake. I placed a tape recorder on the bar when we made our deal. (Lawyers can twist the crap outta things).

It was a HUGE success. I went to get my $$. They replied, “You are a woman. We don’t have to pay you.” I just grinned at them.

I immediately called Texas Alcohol and Beverage/Dallas, TX. All I had to say was, “McCrackin, this is Elaine…you know….from Harry Hines and NW Highway clubs.
      I told him what happened. He just grinned and said, “Sugar, don’t worry about it.”

I went home. He called me later in the day. “I have your $$ here. come and get it.”
      HE SHUT THEM DOWN. They only owed me $1,500….McCrackin handed me $3,000.
      —-
      The first time I was going to buy a club, I went to see McCrackin. I asked him if he hand a list of rules or a book about the liquor laws in Texas. He just died laughing. ‘Nawwww, We on’t need no GD Rules. if you’re bad–we just shut you down. LOL

4. vonMesser says:

Yes, the Muzzies want peace. A piece of this, a piece of that, a piece of living flesh cut from off the neck……

Is there ANYONE who cannot see where the Regime’s loyalty is? Christ, Helen Keller AND Stevie Wonder can see it. THIS is what we get when an unvetted clown is elected, along with his Iranian-born communist muslim puppetmistress.