Bob Simon – Accident or Target?

NEW YORK

Co-worker reportedly warned limo boss about Bob Simon‘s ‘erratic’ driver

Published Fox News February 14, 2015 from New York Post Article.

Bob Simon was one of the last bastions of gritty reporters who to the best of ability tried to bring truth to news. He will be missed.

This Fox article mentioned several curious points.  The article brings up that the driver, Abdul Reshad Fedahi,  had been reported by a coworker for problems with driving and altercations with customers.  From what I read his license validity was even in question and had been suspended 9 times prior to the crash.

“Simon, 73, a renowned war ­reporter, was sitting in the back seat without a seat belt on and suffered a fatal broken neck and head trauma.. Fedahi has been hospitalized with two badly broken legs and a broken arm.  Law-enforcement sources said Friday that he is sticking to the story he told his relatives just ­after the accident: “I blacked out, and I think I got hit from behind.”

Interestingly enough his last report was to have been about Ebola and will be aired by Scott Pelley.  I will be curious to see what he may bring to light.  According  the New York Post article, it is a critical look at how the Ebola epidemic research has been so long delayed even though they had many years and a large budget to research.  I saw a short preview which also was discussing how tobacco might possibly be used to defeat Ebola.

The best reporters often appear to be on someone’s dog pile list.  Was this accident really an accident?

~ Uriel

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist

10 Responses to Bob Simon – Accident or Target?

Given the “driver’s” name and record, I’d say something stinks on ice, Uriel. Apparently, NYC can BAN large sodas, and salt, and trans-fats, but NOT an OBVIOUS danger to the citizens. Typical leftist thought processes, eh ?

• upaces88 says:

Don’t forget bout these murders:

BEFORE Gowdy’s Select committee formed-Benghazi-15 people speaking to investigators murdered
        Jim Garrow​……………. Well, I just learned yesterday that​​ BEFORE Trey Gowdy’s Select committee was formed concerning Benghazi, FIFTEEN of the people who were speaking to congressional investigators were murdered! – We have a WH and surely DOJ that has a clandestine black ops assassination squad at its disposal
        …………. so whoever has irrefutable information concerning Barry Soetoro Soebarkah’s true birthplace, biological parents and original name, is on this killer WH’s hit list ……….. which is why no one is willing to come forward. THINK of how many people have already been ‘terminated’ due to their knowledge of BO’s origins. Ditto for eye witnesses on the ground on 9-11-12. Fifteen who were talking to congressional investigators are now DEAD………. all breitbarted and fuddy-ed.

2. captbogus2 says:

Probably not an accident but a fatal choice in drivers. Riding with an arab driver is close akin to taking a backseat in a kamakaze.

I’d like to think it was just a horrible accident, but from what we’ve seen in the past, anything is possible. I’ve seen pictures of the burned out car and it’s amazing that the driver lived through it. Look for new seat belt regulations to hit NYC any minute now.

4. myfoxmystere says:

Humanly, no, it was just an accident. But on the spiritual side, Satan set things in motion to kill Bob Simon off.

This is about as accidental as bankers dropping like flies.

6. Uriel says:

Agreed Hardnox. It may well have been a real accident. Using PC I don’t know where the driver was from. I Did read the driver had one arm and also appeared to be having anger issues. In the old days, I doubt I would have thought any different but given today’s conspiracy issues I can not believe accidents are simple any more.

• Hardnox says:

There have been a number of journalists that have died mysteriously that were getting to close to something for this story not to raise an eyebrow… now these four journalists in such a short timeframe.

7. Uriel says:

I have a feeling a huge database is needed to get all that information lol.