From ACT!forCanada

CanadianJihad.ca documents public statements made by Canadian imams, Muslim scholars, and Islamic activists who advocate extremist ideas that undermine Canadian principles of freedom, democracy, pluralism, the rule of law, respect for minorities and the separation of mosque and state. In some cases, it shows Muslim leaders actually promoting violence, including murdering infidels.  Research for this site, including translation from Arabic, is courtesy of Jonathan Halevi. CanadianJihad.ca is a project of ForCanada.ca.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope this website gets more people writing in and letting them know about other imams who are preaching their hatred of the infidels and kuffars….

They also have a petition up…. it says…

Sign the Petition

Canadians believe in freedom of speech and freedom of religion. But when Muslim leaders preach violence against women, gays and non-Muslim “infidels”, and even support violent jihad and the creation of an Islamic state, our police and security services have a duty to investigate to see if Canadian laws are being broken.

We call upon the Director of CSIS, the Commissioner of the RCMP, and the Ministers of Public Safety, Justice, National Revenue and Immigration to examine the evidence of extremist conduct compiled on this website to consider if it warrants further investigation and potential action.

I applaud Ezra for this! Link for website….. http://www.canadianjihad.ca/#/

~Blessed B~

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Ezra Levant – CanadianJihad.ca – For the media too lazy to report on the jihad in Canada

We had to see this coming, right? It’s part of what they do to reach their goal.

The problem with free speech is that you have to take the bad with the good, but it has to stop short of calling for people to murder infidels. This definitely needs investigating – there’s surely a law against this.

• upaces88 says:

I don’t know if this is true or not….My first thought is, “They didn’t want them to take glory “poooor me, I m a Muslim and they hate me.

• upaces88 says:

I don’t understand why he wasn’t arrested to “making a DIRECT Terrorist Threat?”

• Blessed B. says:

Are you speaking of the black guy in the video that Ezra showed? He’s not in Canada at this time….. I believe this guy also burnt his Canadian passport in this video farther on which Ezra didn’t show…..either way, he won’t be coming back here. Harper Gov’t has revoked the known terrorist’s passports. If they try to get back in they’ll be arrested at the airport and flown back to the Country they were fighting in…..

• Blessed B. says:

I believe this would come under hate speech….. inciting violence with the use of words…..

Harper has already put somethings in place with CSIS to watch these mosques and their imams….

• upaces88 says:

I’ve told you this several times. IF we were going to have a “foreigner” for a President, I’d vote for Harper and Bibi (israel) everyday and twice on Sunday!!

2. Uriel says:

Great post Blessed B. Until every non-muslim citizen in the world sees and realizes the magnitude of this political machine and its Real purpose, no one will be able to counter its effect. Much like a quest to cure cancer, the Knowing and naming has to be the first, most important, step of the ultimate cure.

• Blessed B. says:

Thanks Uriel!

The Liberals have a hard time in realizing that it is a political machine intent on take over. They still only see the blanket of religion that it has cozily wrapped around itself.

This website of Ezra’s won’t be used by the liberal media I’m sure but it will help us citizen journalists when we are wanting to post about such things…..

3. I.R. Wayright says:

Where is the Pre-Crime unit like in the movie “Minority Report?” You know what their ultimate goals are, why wait to arrest and deport them?

• Blessed B. says:

A crime has to be committed first….though I would argue that this should be viewed as hate speech and they should be removed from Canada by whatever means…..

• I.R. Wayright says:

Is it not a crime to incite violence in Canada?

• Blessed B. says:

Yep…it sure is! Which I don’t know why these imams and Islamic leaders have not been rounded up and charged with hate speech. Other citizens have been….

Maybe the Gov’t. has plans that I’m not aware of yet….. ???

Now with Sun News dead, this becomes more important than ever for y’all Great White North denizens.

• Blessed B. says:

I agree Clyde! Sun News was the only media that was willing to report on the threat from Islam.

I’m hoping that with a little bit of digging that I can find articles by Tarek Fatah here in Canada to tell us what is going on.