Obama’s birth certificate to sink Brian Williams’ ‘replacement’?

From: wnd.com, 2/11/2015, Read the article HERE.

savannah-guthrie-matt-lauer
Savannah Guthrie and Matt Lauer co-host the “Today” show

It could be out of the frying pan and into the fire for “NBC Nightly News” if Brian Williams’ rumored successor in the anchor role gets the job.

On April 27, 2011, White House correspondent Savannah Guthrie claimed to have seen Barack Obama’s long-form birth certificate and “touched and felt the raised seal.”

The segment on “NBC Nightly News” was titled “Obama birth certificate – signed, sealed, delivered.”

Guthrie’s claims that the PDF document posted on the White House website is backed up by two certified paper copies delivered to the White House contradicts the digital forensic findings of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse” investigators in Maricopa County, Arizona.

Alan Jones, writing on his 1776 Channel site Wednesday, noted Arpaio’s appointed lead investigator on the birth-certificate case, Mike Zullo, has been promising the release of “universe-shattering” information regarding the document.

The release of additional findings, Jones wrote, likely would pose for NBC News a “credibility crisis far more severe than the Brian Williams fiasco.”

Jones on Wednesday interviewed Zullo, who noted Reed Hayes, a document examiner who has served as expert witness for Seattle law firm Perkins Coie – the firm that flew an attorney to Honolulu to personally deliver two paper copies of the birth certificate to the White House – has concluded in a signed affidavit that the document posted on the White House website is “entirely fabricated.”

“We have no evidence of a raised seal being displayed on that document that Savannah Guthrie supposedly felt,” Zullo said. “We don’t know what she felt. No evidence that we can determine shows alterations to that paper body indicating a raised seal. Their work flow is a scan of the document. Upon examination, there is no evidence of raised seal.”

Zullo said his team has seen examples of other Hawaii documents with raised seals clearly displayed.

He pointed out that, according to former White House attorney Bob Bauer – a Perkins Coie attorney before coming to the White House – Obama never even handled the document.

In a sit-down interview with Brian Williams in August 2010, Obama addressed what he called a “network of misinformation” surrounding him, including accusations about his birth certificate.

“I can’t spend all my time with my birth certificate plastered on my forehead. The facts are the facts,” Obama said.

Guthrie did a light interview with Obama during NBC’s pregame Super Bowl coverage that included beer-tasting and the president’s declaration of allegiance to guacamole.

NBC News announced Tuesday it has suspended Williams for six months without pay after revelations he “misrepresented” events he experienced in Iraq during the war.

~~~

I agree Mr. Obama, the facts are the facts, but when have you ever let the “facts” get in the way of your position on anything? This administration is the most fact-averse administration in history – including the Nixon administration. Barack Obama has a record of lying to the American people, to the point that many of us just don’t believe anything he says, he simply cannot be depended on to tell the truth. He tells us what he wants us to believe (regardless of the true facts) and what he wants us to believe will benefit him.

On the other hand, I am not a liar. I simply don’t intentionally lie. I may be misinformed, I may be wrong, but when I say it, I believe it to be the truth. That being said, I firmly believe that his supposed birth certificate will be proven to be a fraud. In fact, I’ll even predict that after Obama has left office, the truth will come out about so many things that he has knowingly and intentionally lied about – and the birth certificate will be one. I’ve seen too much evidence to believe otherwise.

Garnet92

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Obama’s birth certificate to sink Brian Williams’ ‘replacement’?

1. I.R. Wayright says:

Ever wonder what kind of punishment will be meted out if and when this fraudster is exposed for all to see? I hope I live to see it.

• Garnet92 says:

Yeah I have I.R., but even if there is smoking gun evidence, he’ll never be convicted of anything. What with his to-the-death supporters throwing up roadblocks and dragging out any legal proceedings, I’ll be long gone by the time anything ever happens. The best I hope for is that his lies are exposed for the world to see – I’d love to see him discredited and pilloried for his transgressions. At least, the truth will be known – that we conservatives have been right all along – he was nothing more than a sham, and empty suit, the media protected and they will go down with him.

• captbogus2 says:

Right, Garnet, and even the conservative pols would be hesitant in a prosecution, “For the good of the country.”

This whole BC thing drives me crazy. WE deserve to know who BHO is. Instead we have been deceived about him since day one. Anyone else would have had their backgrounds vetted long ago. BHO wouldn’t even pass the lowest of security clearances yet he’s the C-i-C.

Do I think he was born here? Yeah, I do but more than likely his mother screwed up the paperwork along the way and BHO used his foreign papers to get a free ride through college. He’s a fraud since day one. A child can recognize it yet no adult in authority will pursue it.

• Garnet92 says:

As we’ve all said many times, he is president BECAUSE he is (half) BLACK. It is utterly ludicrous to think that a white man with his credentials would have been elected. Racism elected Barack Obama – period.

3. vonMesser says:

My question – serious one – is this:

IF further investigation shows that the birth certificate is a fraud, and he was not born in the US, what, CONSTITUTIONALLY does that actually mean for every single law, directive, and order he has signed while in office?

As far as I can tell, every single thing he has done would be invalid.

That might, also, give the AG standing to sue each and every state Democrat party organization as well as the DNC for fraud. Properly done, the Democrats could be – literally – bankrupt in every state, and state and federal DNC officials (including those serving in congress) could face election fraud imprisonment..

• Garnet92 says:

It’s a good question vonMesser. One that I’ve thought about as well. Honestly, I don’t think that anything will come out of it – because it would be a constitutional crisis the magnitude of which is incomprehensible.

I think that the only recourse will be for Congress to pass legislation that will “legalize” all of the otherwise illegal actions taken by the usurper. I see no other way to keep the government from imploding. That will be a good time to be a lawyer – the government will have to hire thousands (millions?) to pore through legal wording to make sure that all of the legal bases are covered by the legislation – and it will have to be nonpartisan in order to pass both the House and Senate and be signed by whoever is in the WH at the time.

If that isn’t done, our republic crumbles.

4. Uriel says:

Never happen in this case. But here is an interesting connundrum—NO agency, department or federal individual can I find that authorizes eligibility of a candidate for high federal office has ever been by law assigned to guarantee to our citizens that ALL parts of eligibilty have been met. Not FBI or Supreme Court or Party acknowledgement has verified a candidates eligibility based on the requirements to hold office. I found 1 reference to the Secretary of State and 1 Supreme Court ruling on the interpretation of natural born citizen. Everything else refers back to the constitutional guidelines. So who DID authenticate Obama’s or any other sitting president’s eligibility?

• Garnet92 says:

Thanks for visiting Uriel! I looked into this some time ago and as I recall, the state’s Secretary of State are the only ones who are responsible for certifying that candidates for office are qualified. There is no one at the federal level with the responsibility to vet candidates. It’s always been assumed that the DNC and RNC did their due diligence research into the candidates, but they wanted Obama and got him (regardless of his true eligibility). There was some kind of problem with Nancy Pelosi and the certification from the Hawaii SofA and as I recall, there were two certifications signed – with slightly different wording – this related to Obama’s birth.

Guthrie works for NBC where liars are plentiful. She is lying in exchange for a new gold Rolex or some other type of pay-off.

I agree that his BC is a fraud, and I don’t think he was born here, but I don’t think we’ll ever know the whole truth. Most of the people who could prove otherwise conveniently got disappeared.

Like you said Garnet, the magnitude of the crisis would be huge, so I don’t think they’ll ever go there.

6. Garnet92 says:

I don’t KNOW where he was born, but I do firmly believe that his “birth certificate” is a fake. And you’re right about people getting “disappeared,” like Loretta Fuddy, for example.

I do believe that we WILL eventually have proof of his lies, his school records, etc. and if everything that he signed becomes invalid, that would bring on catastrophe. That’s why I say that the only recourse is to declare everything legal via legislation.

7. Garnet92 says:

Right Liz, just another one of many questions that still sit unanswered – because the media won’t do the job they’re supposed to do (as the “fourth estate”).

We can hear the skeletons rattling around in Odumbo’s closet, but his complicit media is afraid to open that door else they’ll be exposed right along with him. But, one day we’ll know, the door will open and the bones will tumble out of the closet and the media will go down just like Obummer’s legacy.

• Uriel says:

Lest we forget—most mainstream media are Owned at the top by Arabian men… Their orders and jobs depend on following a format approved by these people. Those traded their role and rights for their 40 pieces of gold. When foriegn people and companies are allowed more than a minor interest in companies and real estate in the US then nothing good can come of it. There are few other countries that allow this. I have believed for 30 years this was wrong. Now we see why. National pride and safety depends Not on lucre but long term management and common sense. Neither of which seems to be prevalent in the US.

• Uriel says:

Besides bones are inanimate objects. They have to be found and brought to light or they eventually turn to dust. It’s the ones that turn into rock years later, that we really need to exam.

Good post. NOTHING will become of Guthrie’s assumption of the Chief Water Carrier at Nation’s Barack Channel News. Over THIS, or anything else. The issue of his B.C. is moot, because NO ONE who CAN do ANYTHING about it, namely SCOTUS, has turned their backs on it.