Quote Of The Day — February 12, 2015

The sacred rights of mankind are not to be rummaged for among old parchments or musty records. They are written, as with a sunbeam, in the whole volume of human nature, by the Hand of Divinity itself, and can never be erased or obscured by mortal power.”

Alexander Hamilton,  (January 11, 1755 – died July 12, 1804 )

~ ~  Grouchy  ~ ~

Tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Quote Of The Day — February 12, 2015

And BTW, the sunbeam didn’t say anything about tax-payer funded transgender surgery!!!!!

• Grouchy says:

NOR the right to push an “alternate life-style” in front of my face and order me to bend to its will~!
      G-D made us Male and Female for a reason, and I sure as the Universe don’t know better than Him~!
      Good point, CW. We might add to that “Abortions” and support for Planned Parenthood.

2. captbogus2 says:

Folks my age can look back to earlier times and see just how severe the communist subversion has perverted our country’s morals and values through public school K-12 and beyond indoctrination. And it only took them a few decades.

• Grouchy says:

G’Morning, Capt, And how so true you are~! I can remember when “CIVICS” was taught in Junior High, in 7th and 8th grade. AND the discussions on the war in French Indo-China. Who remembers that now?????
      How so very far we have fallen, and how so very much we have abdicated our responsibilities to our youth~!

Good find, and spot-on.

4. vonMesser says:

But certain immoral powers will certainly do their best – unless we stand up and say “ENOUGH”.

• Grouchy says:

G’Morning, VM. To turn things around now is going to require a massive amount of persuasion. We’ve let the dogs run wild so long they’ve become feral, and to rein them in is going to be a difficult assignment, I’m afraid. But you’ll never hear the obama-phone lady hollering, “ENOUGH~!”

5. Liz Entrekin says:

Persuasion?? Grouchy. I think the only thing that will erase the last 20 years worth of abdicated morality and government tinkering may be a reboot to the US system. But then there would be so much ranting and railing, a Zombie banquet might be needed. I would say shipping into space to become debris but the rocket would probably be turned back by aliens as unwanted litter.

• Grouchy says:

You’re right, Liz. And I’m sure you are spot on, as far as the Zombie Banquet is concerned.

And if the Aliens didn’t turn it back, the Sun would spit it out as foul debris. Kind of looks like we have to settle this on Earth, and pray for the best~!

6. Pingback: My Article Read (2-12-2015) | My Daily Musing