Quote Of The Day — February 11, 2015

People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked.”

Ayn Rand, (February 2, 1905 – March 6, 1982) Atlas Shrugged, Part 3, Ch. 2

~ ~ Grouchy ~ ~

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Quote Of The Day — February 11, 2015

1. captbogus2 says:

Never thought about it quite that way. But it makes sense. Lot of sense.

Looks like the leftists have NOT read much of Rand, or could not comprehend what she was saying. Good find, GF.

• Grouchy says:

I’ve come to the conclusion that if it makes sense, the left and the demoncrauts want no part of it. To whit: Pukeloosi and H. Reed, “One Eye Harry” as he is now known.

If you sincerely think you’re right about something there should be no need to lie.

• Grouchy says:

“If you like your doctor, you can keep him. Period.”
      “If you like your insurance, you can keep it.”

The only truth he ever told was “If the political winds blow ill, I’ll stand with the muslims.”

• upaces88 says:

Obama didn’t say that very loudly…but to me, It was like screaming in my face.
        That scared me….reallllly scared me.

• Grouchy says:

It did anyone with a skinch of a brain, Upaces.
          But the majority (?) elected him twice. And his ideological brethren just immolated a Jordanian pilot. In Accordance With the islamic book of protocols.

• upaces88 says:

That is the sad issue here, Grouchy. He was NEVER VOTED IN..
            The first time he ran against Hillary. She was winning. She even brought up his past… being born in Kenya.
            HE threatened the life of her child, and she backed down..
            ——-
            McCain/Palin actually DID win. Sarah Palin demanded an investigation; and of course, the wimp that McCain is — he banked down and away from the investigation.

The 2nd time he ran vs. Romney, on the same night Obama campaigned, he only had 200 people show up. Romney’s Campaign was like a 1960′ Rock Festival at Red Rock.

Romney disappeared for about two weeks then he came back to say one thing: “It was out of my control.”

——
            People in small towns across the Nation reported they had more votes than they had citizens.
            The machines (Owned by Soros) were rigged that if a vote went to Romney, it would automatically changed to “Obama.”

Proven voting fraud! Gov’t programmer testifies voting machines are rigging elections

———–
            People went to prison for helping Obama win.

4. Pingback: My Article Read (2-11-2015) | My Daily Musing