Egyptian President Al-Sisi Vows to Combat Terrorism in the Sinai

From Canada Free Press

In a speech delivered on January 31, following a wave of terror attacks in the Sinai, Egyptian President Abd Al-Fattah Al-Sisi vowed to combat terrorism,, saying: “We are ready to die in order to keep the Sinai in Egyptian hands.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One thing I have to say about al-Sisi…. he knows how to rally the people to his side by calling everyone Egyptians. He’s including all that live within the Egyptian borders.

I also think that he knows who has been helping the ISIS terrorists and he’s not happy about it!

~Blessed B~

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Egyptian President Al-Sisi Vows to Combat Terrorism in the Sinai

Good for him and good for Egypt. He knows who’s behind the MB and all the troubles.

• Blessed B. says:

Yep…..he knows alright! He didn’t even have to name any names either, which means they all know!

Lets hope that the ones who are behind the Arab Spring in Egypt don’t get a chance to overthrow al-Sisi!

He is a smart man and is good for Egypt. Never have I heard another leader profess to be so committed to the cause and the people as he did.

• Blessed B. says:

I agree Kathy! When you have a leader willing to die for the cause along with those who are fighting….. it says something about the leader!

Kinda reminds me of Patton!

3. He is the leader the Egyptians need at this time.

Too bad we don’t have someone like al-SiSi running OUR government. The BECS has opened the damned floodgates to the M.B.

• Blessed B. says:

I keep America in my prayers nightly that you will have a leader who is strong and can lead you back to greatness in 2016…..

As long as there is life, there is hope!

5. I.R. Wayright says:

Team Brotherhood~Obama did great damage to our relationship with Egypt. There is no love for America in that country anymore. I don’t know if that will change after we rid ourselves of this pest, but it will probably take quite a while to get relations back to pre-revolution levels.