“I Want An Apology!!!”

From Sun News Network

~~ PM Harper has come under attack by two muslim groups when he threw down the gauntlet concerning home grown Jihadi’s. I posted the story about that HERE .

Now… all Canadians should be demanding an apology from the Islamic communities in Canada and their groups! I’m offended that some are trying to blame PM Harper of islamophobia. If they don’t like the truth to be stated…then they better start helping and making sure that anyone within their organizations, mosques or communities who is talking jihad is escorted to the nearest RCMP station by a group of muslims!

~Blessed B~

Brian Lilley has a message to the Muslim organizations demanding an apology from Stephen Harper: I want an apology!

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to “I Want An Apology!!!”

Excellent! I like this guy!

Leave it to CAIR to stick their fomenting nose in. The muslims are whining about being singled out much like the blacks here do when talking about who commits most of the crimes. If the shoe fits…

The issue is not funny but the Quakers? That one cracked me up.

Interesting stuff, BB.

3. Garnet92 says:

It’s hard for me to take seriously ANYTHING that’s said by any sort of Muslim “leader” these days when their holy book not only condones, but encourages Muslims to lie to infidels when promoting Islam. If they use lies to further their agenda without guilt or remorse, how are we supposed to accept anything they say as truth?

I stopped believing anything they say some time ago and I’ve seen no evidence that my decision was wrong.

• Blessed B says:

I know Garnet…. I am wary of what any muslim leader says also….sometimes we just have to trust a bit. If they are lying, it will soon be evident. They tend to forget easily what they had said before.

4. upaces88 says:

It IS common knowledge that weapons, and explosives are hidden in the Mosques. It is also well known they “plan” their attacks in their Mosques.

• Blessed B says:

Those of us who have been paying attention know that…. others who aren’t watching though and can’t think for themselves are easily convinced that islam is the religion of peace and they wouldn’t have any sort of weapons cache in their holy places of worship.

Thank goodness the Harper Gov’t. knows the truth! The insane aren’t running the asylum here in Canada!