Take a Look at this ‘Moderate’ Muslim Student

In 2010 David Horowitz, writer and pundit known for his anti-Islamic stance, and founder of the David Horowitz Freedom Center, gave a speech at UCSD followed by a Q&A session. Watch and listen to his response to this student who belongs to the MSA (Muslim Student Association).

~

~

If her answer is indicative of the feeling of other so-called moderate muslims, then we can forget about ever hearing any of them denounce the terrorist acts they commit, whether those acts be muslim ritual or murders by the barbaric ISIS. It’s probably a safe bet that the handful who do condemn the violence are using Taqiyah which justifies their lying.

No wonder she didn’t want to answer his question. People like her don’t deserve to live here.

~Kathy

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Take a Look at this ‘Moderate’ Muslim Student

1. JenZ says:

Oh wow – that is shocking! I fully expected her to refuse to denounce hamas but I never expected her answer at the end. I’m reeling. I can’t believe she gave an honest answer to that at all!

Very telling for sure. Everyone needs to see this video and others like it. Enough of the “not all muslims are bad” rhetoric. That may be true, and I have seen scattered examples of muslims speaking out (not exactly publicly) against violence, but with the number of muslims there should be a lot more of that if there really are so many who are truly moderate.

And yesterday I saw yet another mosque being built in my area, a conservative Bible-belt part of the country. The town where my youngest goes for baseball practice has so many muslims that friends who live there say their neighborhoods are starting to be overrun, and there are also muslim neighborhoods being built near another new mosque/islamic center. Centers with shariah courts are within 30 minutes of my house (and we live out in the country, so within 10-15 minutes of the town where we usually go for activities and where we go to church.

This is the mindset that is infecting our country in general and my part of it specifically. Everyone needs to know this!!

Yep. THERE is your “moderate” muslim. She picked the WRONG Jew to try to intimidate. Horowitz does NOT suffer fools like her lightly. Kathy, thanks for putting this up. No wonder Horowitz is so despised among the left. He speaks TRUTH to Islam, and they do NOT like it.

• upaces88 says:

…15’I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. 16’So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. 17’Because you say, “I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing,” and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked,…
      Revelations 3:16

That was great.

Btw, Horowitz used to be a lefty. He has since discovered the error of his ways.

Good for Horowitz. What I find most shocking and disappointing is the muted reaction of the crowd to her proclamation the she was “FOR” Hamas and their mission to destroy the country of Israel and the Jews. That is the reality of “free speech” on campus these days. Conservatives come under attack and have their invitations withdrawn because supposedly we’re too “divisive;” but a woman can announce that she’s for the destruction of a non-violent country and its people and nary a peep is uttered.

5. Just Gene says:

What don’t you understand – killing Jews is not terrorism – does anyone remember Jesus was a Jew – how do we reorganize the crusades or don’t you know why they were originally organized?
    luvya

6. tannngl says:

What an amazing find, Kathy!
    It’s clear. We need to ask if moderate Islam exists?