Scott Walker: Hillary Clinton Embodies Everything Wrong With Washington

From Sunday morning…

He’s spot on.  Good to see Governor Walker burnishing his image early and taking the gloves off.

Hildabeast like any Washingtonian politician is the problem.  The corruption is systemic.  We need someone from the outside.

I liked Governor Walker before given his accomplishments in Wisconsin but I’m liking him more and more as he lets his views known on the national stage.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Scott Walker: Hillary Clinton Embodies Everything Wrong With Washington

I hope Walker turns out to be the real deal, but I am withholding my enthusiasm until I see proof of an unwavering commitment to conservative principles, as I am jaded from being let down too many times. While Ted Cruz is still my favorite because of his clear stances on the issues, Walker has great potential because of his likability and his track record as a reformer.

2. vonMesser says:

Walker has done darn well in Wisconsin so far.

3. Garnet92 says:

Here’s a little “teaser.” I’m working on a comprehensive piece on Walker, should be up tomorrow or Thursday. I suspect that he’s going to look better after reading the post – he’s looking good.

I’m liking him more too, Garnet, I just hope he’s not coming on too strong too soon. It takes a lot of steam to stay on course and on top.

Anyone who can tell a libstream media moroness ANYTHING that isn’t flattering towards Hitlary is OK in my book. Too bad he didn’t bring up Benghazi in that clip.

• Hardnox says:

That stupid ass Raditz would barely let the man finish a sentence. I expect a mention about Benghazi will be next. I doubt Walker will want to take wind out of Gowdy’s sail.