Texas School Forces Kids to Drop Their Pants

From Freedom Outpost

In a story that is enough to make one’s blood boil, a Texas school is coming under fire from parents after the school forced twenty children to pull their pants down for an underwear inspection. The reason? They found feces on the gym floor and want to discover whose it was.

Students at Gustine Elementary in Gustine, Texas was shocked and embarrassed when they were separated out and forced to drop their pants in a partial strip search after the school staff repeatedly found feces on the school gym floor.

According to Maria Medina, mother of eleven-year-old Eliza, one of the girls who was searched, the boys and girls were separated into two rooms and ordered to “pull down their pants to check them to see if they could find anything.”

Video HERE

Eliza told WFAA, “I felt uncomfortable, and I didn’t want to do it. I felt like they violated my privacy.”

While Eliza’s mother said she can understand school officials frustration with the issue they are dealing with, she rejects the notion that strip search was in order.

“I was furious… I mean, I was furious,” Medina said. “If you can’t do your job or you don’t know what you’re doing, you need to be fired. You shouldn’t be here.”

School District Superintendent Ken Baugh said that what the school did went too far.  “That’s not appropriate, and we do not condone that. So you would take disciplinary action.”

However, when the investigation began, Baugh said he understood that the children were to lower their pants “just a little.”

Eliza said it went much further than that.

“Like… to where your butt is,” she said.

The problem is that in school, there shouldn’t be strip searches, whether a little or a lot. No parent was notified, making this a much more serious issue. Something more deviant is going on here and Eliza’s mother knows it and has deemed it unacceptable.

“Wrong is wrong,” Medina said.

On Thursday evening, parents will be showing up at the school board and demanding that those involved be held accountable.

Baugh, however, seems to be capitulating in the matter. “Maybe we can find a much better way to solve this,” he said.

Parents, first you need to get your kids out of these public indoctrination centers where they are taking advantage of your children both in mind and body. Second, you need to start homeschooling them (Deut. 6). Finally, you do not have to take this school board’s decision in the matter. In fact, you should be pressing charges against every single staff member who participated in this unlawful act along with any school administrator who authorized it.

You can contact the Gustine Independent School District here to let your voice be heard.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
“…….you should be pressing charges against every single staff member who participated in this unlawful act along with any school administrator who authorized it.
This is what I would be doing if it was one of my children that this was done to! I’d be making a complaint also to the Police! I’m sure a child endangerment charge or sexual misconduct would have these teachers and school administration sitting up and taking notice!
WTF were they thinking when they did this? No child should be made to expose themselves for any teacher or school authority figure! The parents should have been called in for this at the least!
I have told my children…that even if a teacher or the school principal touches them in a way that makes them feel bad, they are to tell us. If they are told to do something that they know is wrong, they are to not comply and state ” NO!!  CALL MY PARENTS!!!”…….. I’m not scared to go in and cause a ruckus if I have to!
These morons they call teachers need to be fired! If they really wanted to find out who was crapping on the gymnasium floor, they could use surveillance cameras! OR take the Poop and get the DNA tested, then take a mouth swab of every child and school personnel! Match them up! They didn’t need to have children feeling ashamed or violated to get the results!
~Blessed B~

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Texas School Forces Kids to Drop Their Pants

This is wrong on so many levels. This is what happens when parents are not engaged in the process. Educators now feel that they can do and say almost anything these days.

• Blessed B. says:

That is the problem for sure! Parents are leaving everything up to the educators and not being engaged in any of the process!

When parents start showing that they are concerned about their children’s education…then the teachers and Administration have a more difficult time doing such things!

This is such a bizarre story. Are the children left unsupervised so that someone can relieve themselves on the gym floor and no one sees this happening? Did someone have an “accident?” If so it should be pretty obvious who it was. I’m with you, BB. I’d be angry if my kid were in this school.

• Blessed B. says:

One has to wonder how such a thing could occur ….. are they even sure it was human feces they found? Some kid wanting to play a joke could have found some doggy-doo and thrown it in the gym while going past…..

3. Just Gene says:

Do you have any idea how many perverts are in prison for doing that? Everyone involved is guilty of molesting a child and is a PERVERT. Send them to prison and see how they feel when Bubba makes them drop their pants.
    luvya

• Blessed B. says:

I’m with you on that! The parents need to get a lawyer and charge each of those involved with sexual perversion or something!

Kids get in trouble for sexting….. is this not as bad as that or even worse?

My guess is this was a prank and the staff completely overreacted. Nobody poops in the gym floor, but even if they had, looking at their butts later tells them nothing.

The smart thing to have done, would have been to completely ignore it. Act like it never happened – that takes the fun out of it for the prankster and leaves everyone’s dignity and anger in tact.

Overreacting seems to be a trend these days – everything from pop-tart guns to poop and everybody hits the panic button. This ordeal will bring on lawsuits and new regulations, just you watch.

• Blessed B. says:

I think it could have also been a prank and YES they most certainly over-reacted! But then again…..don’t the Liberals always over-react?

I do hope there are lawsuits and some folks get barred from teaching….and those new regulations, well let’s hope they are for the educators to be under control more of what they can or cannot do!

5. upaces88 says:

It is the “Action I took” that make this valid even today.
    I dealt with idiots when my daughter was in school.
    Even though my story is about a 15 yr old, the measures to stop this is the same.
    I had a problem 14 yr old daughter. So I took her to school (3 blocks away(), watched her get out of the car and walk into the building. Only then did I drive away.
    I had just pulled into the garage. I heard the phone ringing and rushed in to answer it. It was the principal of the school threatening me that my daughter skipped school and he was going to call Child Protective Services on me~ I slammed the phone down. I immediately drove to the school, and walked into his office “uninvited.”
    Mr. _____, I drive my daughter to the school every single day. I WATCH her go in the front door before I drive off. IF you ever call me again because you are “allowing the students” to walk into your front door; and walk out the back door to skip school — I WILL call the TV Stations. I will form a phone tree and you will hear from about 60 parents standing in your foyer with TV Station Cameras!!
    She was never allowed to skip school again.
    However about a week later, my daughter called me from school. It seems a single working mom had one of her sons stay home from school to take care of his little brother who had the flue. She couldn’t afford to hire anyone else . They were threatening the child about calling CPS on the Mom..
    AGAIN, I rush down to the school. This time, I heard the school secretary yell out, “Mr. Smith!!! THAT WOMAN IS HER AGAIN!!

I told Mr. Smith. If this crap happens again, I have developed a phone tree since I was here last. I have the numbers of 6 parents. Each of those have the names of 6 more parents. I designated myself to call the radio and TV stations IF you ever do this again. We will have them meet us at your front door!

HE never did that again.

• Blessed B. says:

It hasn’t changed for the better since then Upaces….. they do call CPS now for the most stupid reasons!

There was a youngster who drew a picture of her dad with a gun hunting bedtime monsters. Teacher over-reacted….dad was arrested, the youngster and a couple of older siblings were snatched up by CPS….the family’s home was searched….the mom even had to handover the newborn at home!

All they found on the premises was a large super-soaker water gun!

The family had to fight like mad to get their children back even though there was no evidence of abuse and no weapons on the premises! They luckily got them back!

If a parent causes too much of a ruckus….they ( the educators) have them over a barrel as they will threaten and make life difficult for the parent who is advocating for their children.

6. captbogus2 says:

I can see it. Personal hygiene used to begin at home but, sadly, not so much any more. We didn’t have a feces in the gym problem. We took showers after PE class and never had a head lice problem.
    But that was long ago.

• Blessed B. says:

We didn’t have a head lice problem like they do now! Criminy …every three months there is an outbreak in school! When I was in school there wasn’t even one!

Yep….showers were mandatory after PE class!

No feces in the gym problem either!

This June it will be 35 years since I attended high school….. many moons ago!

Damn. Guess I could have been in deep doo-doo had they ever done THAT when I put a bag of pig shit on Principal McIntyre’s chair. In all seriousness, the parents OUGHT to be storming the building where the Board of Education meets.

• captbogus2 says:

Yep. Today you’d have to take a ‘time out’ for offending him.

• Blessed B. says:

LMAO! Oh…so you were one of those pranksters eh? Wish I had thought of doing that to my grade six teacher…he was such an a$$hole!

I agree….the parents ought to be storming the building where the people who govern the school are in attendance!