Robber’s Family Blames Good Guy with a Gun

From GunsBuzz:

family-dollar-robber-concealed-carry

The recent unrest in Ferguson, Missouri illustrates a shocking reality: evidently, to the left, no person of color is supposed to be accountable for their behavior. Michael Brown was a thug and a criminal and despite the evidence showing that Brown attacked a police officer, he has been hailed as some sort of civil rights hero by those looking to riot and loot in his memory.

In another case of a bad guy dealing with the consequences of his behavior, Adric White was shot by a Good Samaritan as White was robbing a store in Mobile, Alabama- his second armed robbery in just two months.

Unbelievably, White’s family is not upset with the armed robber who put a gun to the store owner’s head; they’re upset with the concealed carrier who shot their barbaric relative.

According to Fox 10:

The Good Samaritan, who we are not identifying, told FOX10 News he was shopping at the Family Dollar on Stanton road when he noticed a masked gunman leading one of the employees to the front of the store. “He had the gun to his head. He had him on his knees,” said the man. “I drew my gun on him and I said ‘Hey don’t move.’ At that point he swung around and before he had a chance to aim the gun at me, I fired. I didn’t want to shoot him.

White was rushed to the hospital where he was treated for his wounds. The family of Adric White, however, is upset that he was shot “unnecessarily.”

White’s sister told Fox 10:

“If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him – what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone? You should have just left the store and went wherever you had to go in your car or whatever.”

Sure- why not? A man is about to possibly be executed by an armed robber and you’re in a position to stop him- why not continue on with your errands?

That is not how society works. While we cannot ask citizens to go above and beyond and step-in to shoot armed robbers, we must be willing to praise those who confront an armed man to help preserve innocent lives.

This Good Samaritan is a hero and for White’s family to attack the character of this man when their thuggish relative was to blame for his own gunshot wounds is beyond reprehensible.

~~~~~~~~~

At least they didn’t call Al Sharpton…yet. Of course, he was a good boy and didn’t deserve to be shot just because he had a guy on his knees and holding a gun to his head. The Good Guy should have just went wherever to do whatever.

This is also how society works, at least these days. Lately people criminalize the good guy, whether civilian or police officer, and sanctify the thief. Nobody takes responsibility for bad behavior and they all expect special treatment. They’re lucky he’s alive.

Obviously these thieves aren’t aware that concealed carry is more widespread than ever (thank you O) and more ordinary citizens are armed.  When more and more good people arm themselves, there will be less and less bad guys. Wise up, get a job, so you don’t have to steal, or threaten to kill. Next time you could be  DRT.

~Kathy

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Robber’s Family Blames Good Guy with a Gun

White’s sister asked: “If his (the customer) life was not in danger, if no one had a gun up to him, if no one pointed a gun at him – what gives him the right to think that it’s okay to just shoot someone?”

Dear Ms. White:

Did you ask your brother what gave HIM the RIGHT to threaten the store employee and force him to his knees? Or what gave him the RIGHT to take what doesn’t belong to him?

When you step on the rights of others, you forfeit your “rights,” Ms. White. THAT’s what gave this hero the RIGHT to shoot your brother, you imbecile.

Sincerely,
    CW

There’s something wrong with White’s family and much of the culture to which they belong. They have no fundamental understanding of right from wrong, no empathy or respect for the rights of others and no sense of conscience whatsoever. We need a lot more armed heroes right about now.

• Kathy says:

Thanks to O and the whole gun control agenda, we are seeing more ‘armed heroes’ stepping up.

I think they do have a sense of right and wrong, but that entitlement mentality bleeds over and applies to other facets of their lives and the mindset. They think they’re entitled to commit armed robbery and not get shot.

• upaces88 says:

CW, I was called for Jury Duty a few years ago. The young man of 14 had used a weapon to rob a convenience store.
      I should have been more wise IF I really WANTED to get on the jury. I just popped off without thinking!

Basically, I said, “Look! I worked during the time that Affirmative Action was implemented. I worked at Dallas City Hall.

I was threatened by Black Women because I was applying for a new position Job… It wasn’t union in that area; and Blacks won’t work for “non-union” jobs then. You actually had to work.

I was just walking towards the stair well to “walk down to the next floor vs. the elevator). This Black Woman about 40 lbs heavier than I was,.walked in right behind…slammed me against a brick wall. She had her elbow in my throat and was, literally, in my face, “Don’t Apply for that Job.”
      About the 2nd week at City Hall, I had learned to carry a “hand-held tape recording in my pocket.” I got every word I turned it over to Personnel. Know what they said?
      “give her another chance.”
      ————————-
      I left that dept. and went to the Dallas Police Dept…Office of Personnel. OM Lord!
      I was the supervisor over about 8 Black Women to teach them HOW to do background checks. It was NOT rocket science. On each candidate that wanted to be an officer, you send out letters to: All schools they attended including Junior High all the way up to college; their friends and relatives; and the neighbors.

We didn’t have computers in 1992) (important fact to remember). At that time, we only had “word processors.”

Every single day I had to repeat the directions many, many times. The only reason I was patient…they were asking the same questions over and over again. I honestly thought, “They must be MENTALLY RETARDED.” I was VERY much TOO patient.

Finally, one of them got fed up with “my patience” and slammed me against my desk.
      I LOST IT! I reached behind me and picked up the stabler. I was yelling, “IF you don’t get out of my F—-g face, I am going to smash your teeth out!!!”

Suddenly I heard loud hoopin’ and hollerin’ along with applause from the police officers in the adjacent large room who had been listening all of this time!.

• upaces88 says:

I got off subject just a tad! LOL
        It IS their mentality that absolutely amazes me!!
        They have no REAL mentality — they ACT from HATE!!

2. Liz entrekin says:

Why are people determined to dishonor and distort MLK’s work?? Blacks Have come so far in becoming successful and respected that it boggles my mind when some allow ignorance and criminal attitudes to ruin the good that has and is going on.

Dear Sister
    Defense of life and property would NOT have been necessary if your Brother had not made the CHOICE to be in that place and time sister dear. Where were you in the days before when the loving guidance of a sister might have provided better choices?? So if you want to bring this to public attention, make sure you also are blaming –his friends, those who gave him a weapon, his homies and most of all yourself who could have made a difference if he was such a loving brother as you would have us believe!!

• Kathy says:

Agreed, Liz, it’s all in the raising. Kids are what parents & family make them.

• upaces88 says:

Oooooh, Kathy..you are 100% right!
        My daughter was living with me at the time that one of her friends had just opened a Day Care Center in Denton, TX (45 min from us). She wanted us to work long enough until she could hire people

I went in late in the day to take care of those kids getting out of school at 3:00 p.m .
        I walked into the classroom and had the shock of my life about the Blacks and what they are taught at home.

There were about(?) 5 or 6 Black Boys arguing. I said, “Boys, boys, settle down and let’s resolve this.” I was shocked.

They had been playing “Cops and Robbers.” The argument was because NO ONE WANTED TO BE THE COP.

They learn that at home!!!

3. asdf says:

obama-voter’s brains work differently from normal brains. they cannot comprehend responsibility.

if an obama-voter gets mad and punches the wall, then it is SOCIETY’S FAULT when he breaks his knuckles.

“I didn’t want to shoot him” WHAT THE HELL kind of response is THAT ? Hey, “Good Samaritan”, NEWS FLASH : Thugly would have shot YOUR ass DEAD, and would have been PROUD of it. Jesus Christ, what an asinine comment.

• Kathy says:

See VM’s response below, Clyde, that’s kinda what I was thinking too. He hoped he’d never be in a situation where he had to pull the trigger. Thankfully, he did, or he and the guy on his knees could be dead.

• upaces88 says:

No one WANTS to shoot anyone. It was human instinct for survival.
      HE KNEW it was a necessity.
      I see it more as his right and a duty.
      Why did that kid want to die? That IS the chance he took!

5. Bill says:

Maybe it was “I didn’t want to (have) to shoot him”. I don’t want to shoot anyone – but I will if I have to.

6. Garnet92 says:

This story is just another example of how so many of us are not going to allow the thugs to take over a society to which they contribute nothing. I applaud the shooter and I’d like to think that I’d done the same thing – ideally, with a better shot.

Coincidentally, I was at the range this morning and when I left, 14 of 18 lanes were occupied by shooters, including two females and one man/woman pair. I’ve seen an increase in shooters there and I also know that more people are getting their carry licenses – my son and son-in-law both now have handguns and both intend to get their licenses.

Of course, thugs aren’t smart enough to see the handwriting on the wall until honest folks (packing) thin the herd a bit in defense of law and order. Great story Kathy!

7. captbogus2 says:

The sister’s answer is common among black standers by. Some time back in a Texas town a white man was shot and killed by a black armed robber. A black witness’ statement to the crime? “Well he should’ve just given him his money.”