Roger Williams, “Donkey Whisperer”

Clint Eastwood has NOTHING on this man~!

Ya gotta love Texas, Texans, and even Texas politicians. This ad is one of the most creative I’ve ever seen.

Roger Williams is the former Secretary of State in Texas under Governor Rick Perry. In that position he was the state’s director of elections.

He won the 25th Congressional District in 2012 and was just re-elected. The district is in South Central Texas and includes a portion of Austin, the citadel of Liberalism in Texas.

Those folks must be beyond themselves over his re-election, because he is a staunch conservative.

Here is the campaign ad:

~ ~ Grouchy ~ ~

H/T Jim B.

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Roger Williams, “Donkey Whisperer”

Zzziiiiiinnggg !
    I’ll bet that got some soiled lib panties in a wad !
    Right on Rep. Williams !

2. Grouchy says:

I wouldn’t doubt that a bit, Terry. Glad you stopped in, and let’s go get some more lib juices riled up~!

Excellent post. How did Williams get into the DNC convention ?

4. Liz entrekin says:

Hilarious! Like Reagan light humor can get the message across even better than smack downs.

• Grouchy says:

Hello, Liz. Your comment brings to mind Harry Truman’s response to a fan in the 1948 presidential campaign. Gent said, “Give ’em Hell, Harry~!” and Truman replied, ” “I don’t give them Hell. I just tell the truth about them and they think it’s Hell.”
      Harry may have been a democrat, yes, but a F A R and away different democrat than today’s demonkrauts.

If he’s that good with donkeys, imagine what he could do with elephants, lol!!

6. Garnet92 says:

Great find Grouchy! I wish I could take credit for that campaign commercial – in my opinion, it is sheer genius. BTW, Kathy’s comment got a laugh out of me too!

• Grouchy says:

Hello, Garnet,,,
      Yes, The Honorable Roger Williams has an excellent PR staff and writers~!
      And we have a Grand Group here of Commenters, as well.,,, They make our efforts worth it, indeed~!

7. upaces88 says:

THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! ………………..

• Grouchy says:

Thank You, Upaces. I’m very impressed with Texas, and some of their office holders. Others can go surfing strapped to a millstone.