Quote Of The Day — January 23, 2015

Consensus: “The process of abandoning all beliefs, principles, values, and policies in search of something in which no one believes, but to which no one objects; the process of avoiding the very issues that have to be solved, merely because you cannot get agreement on the way ahead. What great cause would have been fought and won under the banner: ‘I stand for consensus?”

Margaret Thatcher,  Born October 13, 1925 – Died April 08, 2013

~ ~ Grouchy ~ ~

Tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Quote Of The Day — January 23, 2015

1. captbogus2 says:

A great lady. I think the greatest PM since Winston Churchill.

• Grouchy says:

I fully agree, Capt. There’s maybe one or two that would match her strength and power, and Michelle Bachmann is the top of my list. Hitlery doesn’t even make a short list.

• upaces88 says:

I am right there with you on Michelle Bachmann. She is stronger than dirt~
        Hillary? The woman with the Corps list past? My Lord! She was/is in the category of Serial Killers.

• Grouchy says:

Many “powerful and ambitious” people leave a corpse or two behind. Others make a science of doing so. I’ll leave it at that. I don’t want the SSS knocking on my door~!

A superb quote, Grouchy. No one could have explained it better.

• Grouchy says:

She never stood on Political Correctness. Whether you agreed with her or not, you always knew where she stood on an issue. The Falklands war comes to mind,,,

Thank You, CW.

Lady Thatcher sure had the left pegged. Good find, GF. Her, like Reagan, are sorely missed.

4. Pingback: My Article Read (1-23-2015) | My Daily Musing