How To Poop At Work (a survival guide for proper etiquette)

Somewhere, sometime, eventually nature will call and DEMAND your compliance – NOW! If you’re at home, no problem, but what if you are AT WORK? This video will allow you to do your business while still maintaining some level of dignity and decorum – at least with a little luck.

See? I told ya – don’t you feel better now? All chock full of confidence in the knowledge that you too can fart and poop at will in the office – and still hold your head high.

Garnet92

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to How To Poop At Work (a survival guide for proper etiquette)

LOL!! Leave it to you Garnet, to find a video describing all the pooping and farting techniques. His matter-of-fact tone of voice makes it even more hilarious!!

• Garnet92 says:

Did you notice Kathy that your “how to poop” post was linked as a related item? We are undoubtedly on the leading edge of the new science of Poopology.

• Kathy says:

Yeah, I saw that, lol. If they’d learn to squat, they wouldn’t need to go as often. I guess it’s good to be leaders in some field, eh?

How do you do it ? Damn that was hilarious. Glad I was in the truck by myself !! bwahahahaha

3. Blessed B says:

No need for the “Courtesy flush”!!! All you need is to get some of this!

You can order some for the office bathroom or personal use!

This is not a joke!!

4. upaces88 says:

I just watched Courtesy Flush….Gawd! Do you show this to your children? LOL
    Kids think anything that makes a “poop sound” is funny as hell!

• Garnet92 says:

I know – and I’m thankful that even in my advanced senior years, I still think that fart sounds are funny! Someone should go back and add fart sounds to the Three Stooges shorts! It would be KILLER! My grandson LOVES the Stooges, I can imagine how he’d react to fart sounds inserted at appropriate times. The Stooges were born decades too soon.

• Blessed B says:

My son just watched his first “Three Stooges” movie last week….he was giggling all the way through it. If they added fart sounds he’d be in hysterics!

Unfortunately for the rest of us in the household…. his Dad taught him…. if you let one rip and it’s stinky….blame the dog if someone notices!

• Garnet92 says:

Ahhh Blessed, your son is on his way to greatness! Has his dad taught him the “pull my finger” trick yet? Of course, it’ll be some magic trick if when he pulled Dad’s finger, the dog farted! What a well trained dog!

• Blessed B. says:

LOL! Oh yeah…Dad taught him that one too!! Dog hasn’t learned it though…..thank goodness!

Dad also taught him the blanket trick! When cuddling under a blanket with another family member and you do a stinky…pull it up over their head so they get the full effect!

I really don’t know who is worse….my hubby or the kids!

• Garnet92 says:

LOL! I love the blanket bit – I used to do that to my wife (now, she’s my ex-wife, I wonder why?). The answer to your last question is easy, your husband is still a kid at heart!

5. upaces88 says:

Perfume????!!! OM LORD! LMAO

6. ken says:

OMG Hilarious! Im a MALE nurse! Obviously most of my coworkers were female! I HAD to listen to some of their conversations! They didnt hold back knowing i was a GUY in their midst! They were talking about this one day! I was like WTF! I thought WOMEN were more respectable! But some of the things I heard…………………………Some of things they said while in other public toilets! That they dd! Id have been EMBARRASSED AS HELL! Guys dont even talk the way these female coworkers did!

7. ken says:

the explosions and messes they made! I was like ARE YOU SERIOUS????? Worse than MEN

• Garnet92 says:

LOVE IT! And thanks for helping us menfolks understand the dainty, fragile, demure nature of our female counterparts. I was made to believe that women never farted – until I got married and learned better. Thanks for helping out, Ken!

• Hardnox says:

Most of them want us to believe women don’t fart. Instead, most of them hold it in which causes them to be so angry all the time. This also explains why men are usually happy. 🙂

• Blessed B. says:

Glad I’m not one of those women! I let ‘er rip and blame the dog too! 🙂

• ken says:

lol oH YOUR WELCOME! or ANOTHER THING i WAS TOLD! tHE WOMEN WOULD GO INTO A patients ROOM AT WORK, AND FART, SO OTHERS WOULD AUTOMATICALLY THINK IT WAS the PATIENT that did it! Sly FOXES!!!!

OMG!!!!!! That was funny.

9. gunnyginalaska says:

Embarassed at farting? Nope. I fart when I please, where I please, and the louder the better! haha

• ken says:

Well your pretty outgoing then Ginny! LOL. I like being more discreet. But hey, have you ever heard of methane gas causing global warming? I drove past neighbors cows today. One of cows tails was up! CONTRIBUTING TO GLOBAL WARMING DAMMIT LOL. Think they will ever link humans to it? BE CAREFUL GINNY! You could get arrested someday! LMAO!!!!!!

• ken says:

sorry meant gunny. not ginny