Asshat Alert: King Putt Takes Credit for Low Gas Prices

We all knew this was coming…

Good grief.  The lying sob.

He and his EPA have thrown every obstacle at the development of domestic oil and gas, yet good ol’ American ingnuity did it inspite of Putt’s efforts.  Imagine if the asshat got out of the way.  Ditto with everything else he touches.  Our ecomony would be roaring.

9 Responses to Asshat Alert: King Putt Takes Credit for Low Gas Prices

1. tannngl says:

The lies last night were legion.

• Hardnox says:

I bet they were. I missed it on purpose. I am beyond tired of being insulted. I did however read some of the pundits.

I don’t think anyone was surprised. Same shit, different day.

My only hope is that it sent a clear signal to the Rs to grow a set because while the R’s are talking compromise, Zero surely isn’t.

• tannngl says:

I watched with some nausea, because I wanted the bird’s eye view when I watch Joni Ernst. She was good. He was son of Satan, a liar.

I would have staked my life on it that Obama would take credit for lower gas prices.

Shit, we predicted that before it happened. This walking douchebag is NOTHING but lies.

4. I.R. Wayright says:

Anybody see Frank Luntz’s group on the Kelly File? One real ditz of a leftie woman was there and she gave the impression she would do a Lewinski on Obama if given the chance. Anyway, he asked the question ,” How many of you think the congress and president can get anything done in the next two years?” Everybody sat still, but the woman wiggle her hand in an iffy way.

Would we expect any less from someone who took out OBL?